The Power of Garlic

[bd...]

[bd...]

Today i wake up in the morning after spending almost 24h without sleeping yesterday, nonetheless, even after a night's sleep, i still felt the side effects of that, my head was hurting and i was still tired.

I read bart's post about exercise and he said that all our symptoms are caused by cortisol, and i knew that Garlic has a powerful cortisol/blood pressure reducing effect, so i experimented eating 2 cloves of raw garlic in the morning and goddamit if it didn't make me feel good! it's like it removed a giant boulder from my back and i felt my brain fog subsiding! Although many of our sources of cortisol surges are hard if not impossible to control (like muscle soreness coupled with our sensible CNS, which can easily send us in a downward spiral that is hard to get out of) garlic can give us one hell of a edge that we need to get back on our feet, maybe it can even help with insomnia when we feel agitated at night(which is caused by cortisol keeping us alert by the reasons i mentioned before)

I wonder how much eating two raw cloves of garlic(one in the morning and another during night) and avoiding any food that can  trigger cortisol surges (like simple carbs, coffe, alcohol, high sodium foods) can help us get back on our feet. I know it sounds silly, but paying attention to these little details can be important. One good thing will lead to triggering other little good things until we eventually recover.  :)

I have nothing to lose, I'll give it a go.  I think I'll crush a couple cloves of garlic and put it in a capsule and take it that way.  I do not hold out any hope of any sudden changes in how I feel but what the heck?  I'll try it.

[bd...]

I have nothing to lose, I'll give it a go.  I think I'll crush a couple cloves of garlic and put it in a capsule and take it that way.  I do not hold out any hope of any sudden changes in how I feel but what the heck?  I'll try it.

Garlic is super cheap, so it doesn't even hurt to try.  :)

Report back and let us know the outcome.