Anxiety constantly

[Mk...]

I'm one month off. The first couple of weeks were rough. Major anxiety, nausea,  headache, insomnia,  strange random body aches, depersonalisation, crying spells etc. Once I made it to the 3rd week I thought maybe I made it through the worst of it. But, starting yesterday came the anxiety....big time. And along with it paranoia. This by far has been the worst for me. Has anyone else dealt with this coming and going of symptoms? Also, anyone has the problem with paranoia? Details would be great and how did you deal? Thank you in advance.

Some deep breathing and/or counting has helped with the vicious anxiety waves..  When it hits try counting, as in "1 calm, 2 calm, 3 calm, 4 calm 5 calm....". It may just buy you enough time to get through the acute part of it. Once I feel the anxiety spike, hypervigilance and paranoia spike for me. It's not any specific paranoia. More this general feeling about feeling extreme ly unsafe. What helps me is some combination of deep breathing and using some sort of a breathing technique or some kind of a safe place visualization (although this backfire on me big time a couple of times, it's hit and miss for me) and then talking back to the fear and paranoia and/or stepping back from it and asking myself "is anyone holding a gun to my head?". The answer is of course "no". Somehow that helps momentarily.

Also. I'd do some grounding. Nothing fancy, but just maybe leaning against a wall or picking up a glass of water and holding it or even just focusing on an object in a room. Anything to sort of dial back from the derealization/anxiety/hypervigilance/paranoia loop and realize that thing are ok. Some fears are valid, but the trick is to tell apart which fears are valid, which are valid but exaggerated and which are more or less irrational and not likely to happen. That's the toughest. If not sure, sometimes I'll ask another person (if anyone's available) to get a second opinion in terms or my reactions, etc.

For me though, these just keeping coming back in waves without a break. Like every few mins. If it was one and done I would be fine. But I cant handle the all day panic attacks.

I'm one month off. The first couple of weeks were rough. Major anxiety, nausea,  headache, insomnia,  strange random body aches, depersonalisation, crying spells etc. Once I made it to the 3rd week I thought maybe I made it through the worst of it. But, starting yesterday came the anxiety....big time. And along with it paranoia. This by far has been the worst for me. Has anyone else dealt with this coming and going of symptoms? Also, anyone has the problem with paranoia? Details would be great and how did you deal? Thank you in advance.

I have a major problem with paranoia that’s linked with anxiety. I think I’m stuck in fight or flight. I try to ignore it.

My biggest issue is that I have begun to fear my thoughts and thinking about withdrawal or the anxiety. I think I became overly aware of the intrusive thoughts lately and it resulted in me feeling very disconnected from my mind and now I inadvertently monitor my thoughts because my brain sees them as a threat, so I have this weird 'anxiety over anxiety' and 'thoughts about thoughts.' Meta anxiety, I guess? Anyway, I'm trying to retrain myself to be okay with it and just let the thoughts flow again and not get so caught up with having them.