NEED SAFE ANTIBIOTIC HeLP ASAP

[ph...]

Guys what is the safest antibiotic for a gum tooth infection abcsess if I need one? i,m seriously hoping I dont just the most tolerable that anyone has taken? Ireally need help as its freakin me out

Don't take fluoroquinolones, like Levaquin (levofloxacin) or Cipro (ciprofloxacin).

I have taken augmentin (amoxicillin), Z-Pak (azithromycin), and keflex (cephalexin) with no problems during benzo use and taper.

That art actually was in my head a lot when i was in a psychotic state of hell while not sleeping for three weeks...Boy he most have been on some heavy duty stuff himself to paint such a thing lol.

Yes I always loved this picture as a kid  :) I,ve always liked spooky movies maybe not so much at the moment. I used to have a Horror film book as a child and this was one of the freaky pictures in it...Always stuck out in my mind..You chose well lol.

What the hec did you type into google search lol?

Yes I always loved this picture as a kid  :) I,ve always liked spooky movies maybe not so much at the moment. I used to have a Horror film book as a child and this was one of the freaky pictures in it...Always stuck out in my mind..You chose well lol.

What the hec did you type into google search lol?

It's one of the avatars to choose from here on benzobuddies.

I took a two week course of amoxicillin after a root canal. No problems for me with that.

[/quot

Nice one pal. How long were you off benzos when you took it?

I took a two week course of amoxicillin after a root canal. No problems for me with that.

[/quot

Nice one pal. How long were you off benzos when you took it?

I really can't remember. I hadn't slept in three days when I had the root canal and crown put on, if that means anything. I will still extremely symptomatic at that point in time. I'm not saying some people may have a reaction to amoxycillin while they are still symptomatic, but it wasn't a problem for me.

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks siggy. Yeah Ive started the amox although its for a fungal infection in my belly button. It is so sore. It has practically disabled me..I really hope thats all it is. Ive also been using cream for 5 days now. They also gave me co amoxicillin but I will see how the amoxicillin goes. I,m having no issues as of yet..