Valium drops formulation with ethanol?

[Be...]

Hello all,

I am still preparing to do cross over from oxazepam to valium, i am thinking in using the líquid solution, but the manufacturer uses ethanol on the solution, is this not a stupid action? Why would they mix ethanol with valium drops since alchool should never be mixed with benzos? AM i missing something here? Any One uses the líquid version with ethanol mixed?

The ingredients are:

Saccharose

Sodium saccharin

Ethanol

Purified water

Thanks

Hello all,

I am still preparing to do cross over from oxazepam to valium, i am thinking in using the líquid solution, but the manufacturer uses ethanol on the solution, is this not a stupid action? Why would they mix ethanol with valium drops since alchool should never be mixed with benzos? AM i missing something here? Any One uses the líquid version with ethanol mixed?

The ingredients are:

Saccharose

Sodium saccharin

Ethanol

Purified water

Thanks

Hello Benzssri-

Valium is soluble in Ethanol so ethanol is used as the solvent to make a viable solution. The amount of ethanol used in a viable solution is not a significant enough amount to cause adverse reaction when mixed together.

Náusea? Strange, did it have the same ingredients i mentioned above or more? I know that some brands have propylinglicol wish is Toxic.

So i guess you could not find a more clean brand. This brand i speak only has the ingredients i mentioned above, so i think is more cleaner.

Thank you