Author Topic: 8 Years of Klonopin and Finally Free  (Read 2937 times)

[Buddie]

Re: 8 Years of Klonopin and Finally Free
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2018, 10:48:58 pm »
Jason congratulations to you!! Thank you for sharing your process and I'm glad you're feeling so much better. I am at a point I feel like it's never going to end. My main issues are POTS symptoms and pure exhaustion and short of breath just from even talking. It's hard not to think something more is going on.  Good luck to you on your new life. ❤️
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2018, 11:06:06 pm »
Awww Jason now you have me crying. I needed to read that. I am happy that you got off this horrible drug and are doing better. Enjoy your life and all It has to offer!!
Thank you for taking the time to write the beautiful post. It gives us all hope especially when we feel so hopeless. All the best to you,
Bella
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2018, 02:16:38 pm »
Jason,
Thank you for sharing your story. You will inspire many people.
Isnt describing WD difficult to do? If one is being tortured by over 50 weird or painful symptoms, it is almost impossible to describe the hell you are feeling.
[...] :thumbsup:

[Buddie]

« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2018, 04:18:31 am »
Thank you for sharing Jason. This gives me hope I can survive doing away with this poison.

[Buddie]

« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2018, 11:41:49 pm »
Jason,
Thank you so much for sharing your journey. It isnt far different from mine. I am so glad for you, that you struggled through WD and came out happier. I did too. I took benzos for 30 years. The last 12 I was on Klonapin and Ambien plus 2 ads. I was a huge mess, and almost died several times due to benzos.
Describing WD is almost impossible. I tried to find the words to explain how bad I felt and I had terrible trouble doing just that! WD is AWFUL!!!!
Jason, you are a great example of someone how fought through BWD and won. Your story is inspiring and I hope many people read it and learn.
I am so proud of you. I hope you are too.
[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2018, 03:50:29 am »
Thank-You for sharing!

What a wonderful story of hope and courage.

Your story is giving me hope on day #8 from the jump.

[Buddie]

« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2018, 11:41:09 pm »
Jason,
Thank you for sharing your journey. You went through pure hell and we can all relate to your story. It is so encouraging to hear success comes from this darkness. Stories like yours keep me going.

[Buddie]

« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2019, 08:51:10 pm »
I started crying as I started reading that you started to tear writing what you did. I cannot wait until I can do the same and write about how it's all over. It's so hard. Thank you for sharing your success because I am half way through my taper and I feel like I'm never gunna find my way out.

[Buddie]

« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2019, 09:07:23 pm »
Thank you so much Jason.  I started crying too, reading your story.

Riley - We're going to find our out way, just like many others have.  Success stories are a good thing to hold on to.

[Buddie]

« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2019, 09:57:36 pm »
Thanks Jason, I had a motorcycle accident 13 years ago and broke my head open and broke a lot of my bones and found out recently that I died 2 times the first week. The doctors put me on Klonopin and over a dozen other meds. That was the first and only time I took my son for a ride who had just turned 5 years old. I came off all the other meds by myself with no help from anyone because I wanted to get my life back to where it was before my accident. I have now bin off the Klonopin for 11 weeks and if my wonderful wife had not found this site I would have checked back into one of the hospitals I was going to again for the 15th time with no help from any of them because I learned that none of the doctors that work in these places have a clue as to how to handle getting off Klonopin. I am a very successful businessman and when I get to where you are healthwise I will also wright a letter like you did to help anyone I can. You are a true blessing for anyone that is lucky enough to read what you have told us all. God should give you a blessing & I thank you for helping me to think positively about where I will get to because I wound have given up if not for someone as good as you!