1 year off

[id...]

Today marks a year without Klonopin.

Unfortunately, I cannot write much more because I've been suffering from a horrific migraine for the last several days with awful nausea and vomiting. I don't feel very celebratory. I feel defeated by with awful drug.

Congratulations on one year off and I hope your migraine goes away. Have you suffered from migraine prior to withdrawal. I hope this is the final push before total healing.

Congratulations on one year off and I hope your migraine goes away. Have you suffered from migraine prior to withdrawal. I hope this is the final push before total healing.

Thank you!

Prior to withdrawal my migraines were rare. Maybe once a month or two and less severe.

When I started withdrawing they became almost daily and so severe that I often think I might not make it through the migraine.

So so soooo proud of you IDeallifeVision!  You are going to make it to the other side.

Thank you, Leslie! When did you jump?

Congrats! Out of curiosity, what side of the head is your migraine on? When I did get them bad, they are on the left.

Thank you!

Mine alternate. Two days ago it was on the right side, today on the left. I think I get them more on the right side, though. I am sorry you're suffering from migraines too.

Congrats! Out of curiosity, what side of the head is your migraine on? When I did get them bad, they are on the left.

Thank you!

Mine alternate. Two days ago it was on the right side, today on the left. I think I get them more on the right side, though. I am sorry you're suffering from migraines too.

Thanks, mine were really bad on the left. So bad they actually showed on a MRI as a "mild mass effect"  :(

Oh wow! Did they do anything about it?

I don't think I can handle an MRI during a migraine.

It's resolved on its own after about 6 weeks - ER tried to tell me it was Trigeminal Neuralgia. Thankfully 2nd opinion doctor understood benzo withdrawal and dismissed my fears.