had enough!!!

[sh...]

don't know where to start, apart from I'm done, had enough, no-one to turn to, suicidal, isolated, can't get out of bed, can't function, no family, when I've tried to reach out, I get "ooooh everyones going through the same" NO THEY ARE NOT! this drug and that is what it is a drug, not a medication has robbed me of all I have. Tried everything, kudos to those that have been strong enough to conquer this.  Every time I've asked for help I've had knock backs.  No need to reply.  Just needed to vent! IM DONE!

is there local recovery international group in  your area  they might be help with coping skills they  have support groups as well you  attended meetings'

tool  " be self led not system led .  you can look there tools on line.

thank you muchly for your reply guys, was in a VERY  bad place, I'm far from out of the woods, managed to get out of bed yesterday. got some respite, I just really want to be my old self, however my wants and needs are not being met. constantly ask myself " why do I put myself through thus torture?

Im sure all will be revealed............maybe one day, I don't know. pity pot- maybe, pride is killing me right now, have to pluck up courage to ask for help.

thanking you all once again.