I healed from benzo related depression...wowwww...what a ride it was....

[al...]

First off it's good to be back! It's been a long time since I've updated my progress.

For those who don't know me; I was taking benzos and ended up on a high dose of 6-8mg of lorazepam a day and I rapid tapered with diazepam in nine months about.

I'd highly recommend anyone who is coming off this and is going through severe withdrawal symptoms to taper off slowly or face the inhumane consequences for trying to come off it fast because it's not a race on who can come of it the fastest but the slower you come off this the easier it is to deal with it while on it or off the benzo long or short term.

It's been over 4 years since I last took a benzo and man it's been a hell of a ride.

I'm about 80 percent recovered, I believe I haven't made a full recovery because of my lifestyle of not being more disciplined and setting goals for myself so I feel DR and brain fog but thats about it.

The symptom that prolonged everyday for about 3 years was the depression and DR that lingered and stuck by me like glue for too long...It was about the third year that I couldnt tolerate it anymore. I was too tough mentally to do the act.... I was the one that complained about it for years and there was only a few people who had the exact same symptoms...

The depression that I was experiencing during the taper and post isn't the depression that bipolars or people with major depressive disorder go through...this is a high level, inhumane, demonic majestic type of shit..I mean as soon as I was sad, the slightest sadness it did not gradually...it literally hits me so hard that I called it a depression attack, kinda like a panic attack but its pure dire depression. I was exp this almost everyday at high intensity. How the **** and why did I go through that dark shit. I did whatever I could think of and do to heal and get better but nothing seemed helped.

The symptoms that I had during the taper and 2 years after was hypersensitivity to light, sound, noise, movement and etc..also DR, DP, depression, anxiety, high and low blood pressure issues, blood sugar issues, suicidal when intimate, pupils were pulsing 24/7, head pressure, cognitive impairment, poor memory, time lapsing hard, concentration is shit ...sleep was never an issue for me...

I am here to tell you guys that you will heal for those that are struggling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The thing that helped me make a 180 and gradually heal from these mental symptoms was talking and socializing to others as much as you can. Talk to people that you actually have interest in, don't talk to idiots that will only make you angry and get no where in life. Think about what made you anxious before you started taking benzos? Try to go out there and talk to people or hit on a random girl that you may think you have a chance with. I like women so I forced myself out there to survive and live life...no regrets...go out there and get what you dream of...its about taking chances to get that reward without breaking the law or doing something stupid of course. Throughout the course of this lifestyle you will notice improvement in symptoms and mood.

Edited for SI references

Glad you are healed from depression. Do you think you would have healed sooner if you had abstained from alcohol a bit longer after jumping? It seems like alcohol may have prolonged your depression, but I am happy you are healed. Enjoy your life to the fullest.

Thanks,

No I felt at the time that alcohol was not the cause of the benzo depression but it did make me blackout and go in and out of consciousness for months after consuming it at the time of me tapering. Now after four years out I can drink and not get the in and out of consciousness feeling which has to be the scariest symptom(literally feels like your dying and stays with you for days or even weeks), confusion and Delirium tremens which is ****** crazy! I had it bad compared to many others who was going through this withdrawal.

edited for inappropriate language

First off it's good to be back! It's been a long time since I've updated my progress.

For those who don't know me; I was taking benzos and ended up on a high dose of 6-8mg of lorazepam a day and I rapid tapered with diazepam in nine months about.

I'd highly recommend anyone who is coming off this and is going through severe withdrawal symptoms to taper off slowly or face the inhumane consequences for trying to come off it fast because it's not a race on who can come of it the fastest but the slower you come off this the easier it is to deal with it while on it or off the benzo long or short term.

It's been over 4 years since I last took a benzo and man it's been a hell of a ride.

I'm about 80 percent recovered, I believe I haven't made a full recovery because of my lifestyle of not being more disciplined and setting goals for myself so I feel DR and brain fog but thats about it.

The symptom that prolonged everyday for about 3 years was the depression and DR that lingered and stuck by me like glue for too long...It was about the third year that I couldnt tolerate it anymore. I was too tough mentally to do the act.... I was the one that complained about it for years and there was only a few people who had the exact same symptoms...

The depression that I was experiencing during the taper and post isn't the depression that bipolars or people with major depressive disorder go through...this is a high level, inhumane, demonic majestic type of shit..I mean as soon as I was sad, the slightest sadness it did not gradually...it literally hits me so hard that I called it a depression attack, kinda like a panic attack but its pure dire depression. I was exp this almost everyday at high intensity. How the **** and why did I go through that dark shit. I did whatever I could think of and do to heal and get better but nothing seemed helped.

The symptoms that I had during the taper and 2 years after was hypersensitivity to light, sound, noise, movement and etc..also DR, DP, depression, anxiety, high and low blood pressure issues, blood sugar issues, suicidal when intimate, pupils were pulsing 24/7, head pressure, cognitive impairment, poor memory, time lapsing hard, concentration is shit ...sleep was never an issue for me...

I am here to tell you guys that you will heal for those that are struggling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The thing that helped me make a 180 and gradually heal from these mental symptoms was talking and socializing to others as much as you can. Talk to people that you actually have interest in, don't talk to idiots that will only make you angry and get no where in life. Think about what made you anxious before you started taking benzos? Try to go out there and talk to people or hit on a random girl that you may think you have a chance with. I like women so I forced myself out there to survive and live life...no regrets...go out there and get what you dream of...its about taking chances to get that reward without breaking the law or doing something stupid of course. Throughout the course of this lifestyle you will notice improvement in symptoms and mood.

Edited for SI references

Hello alexcapguns,

We've removed your references about suicidal ideation/depression from the forum, because we don't allow discussions of any sort about this subject on the forum. The subject is simply too disturbing/triggering for some members. Our Rules and Guidelines are clear about this, and we thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Bella