sorry to trouble again

[ch...]

Please could you tell me if reducing by DMLT and at present on 3.5mgs , would aiming at going down .5mgs per 30 days fall within the guidelines for tapering. I simply cannot do the maths as my head is a mess at the moment, Could someone tell me what rate of taper that is? I just need a starting point to work from, Not too fast, but not taking forever as I haven't been on it long, i.e. approx. 7 months. Something gentle to aim at. Any advice is welcome as everything seems to worry me at the moment ,

Thank you in advance

Thank you builder, most kind of you, I think after a week or two, or three,  when my body has done catch up from the Doctor inflicted jump down at 12 and a half percent  that, I will try the DMLT ,  I guess as I go  lower I may have to alter the daily dose, or does it not matter on daily reductions? I want to get it right especially in the low numbers, I've had enough of the rough ride of cut and hold. I appreciate your help. Thank you 

Thank you builder, most kind of you, I think after a week or two, or three,  when my body has done catch up from the Doctor inflicted jump down at 12 and a half percent  that, I will try the DMLT ,  I guess as I go  lower I may have to alter the daily dose, or does it not matter on daily reductions? I want to get it right especially in the low numbers, I've had enough of the rough ride of cut and hold. I appreciate your help. Thank you

A DLMT is a more gentle, more tolerable way to taper, but there are still some limits in terms of cuts and time frame.  Many folks find they can go a little faster on DLMT, but there definitely are still limits.