Author Topic: Clonazepam from different manufacturer making me sick! Help!  (Read 908 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Clonazepam from different manufacturer making me sick! Help!
« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2018, 02:47:12 pm »
Yes definitely call.Because the way its worded it could mean thats the list they help with or those listed are also on the list.I'm going to call them here in a bit.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2018, 03:21:44 pm »
Well I just called and they said the only one's they help with are the one's on the list of the enrollment form and klonopin isnt on it.I'm sorry everyone.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2018, 05:22:03 pm »
Yes definitely call.Because the way its worded it could mean thats the list they help with or those listed are also on the list.I'm going to call them here in a bit.

[...],

I searched the website. I found Klonopin brand by going to “Medical Providers” at the top of the site.

Under that category and over to the left, it says “Our Medicines,” And a click on that brings up a list of all the ones they’re referring to. Klononopin and Valium are listed under the “Other Medicines” category.

I have a very rare speech disability that’s gotten much worse with all these generic clonazepam switches so calls are hard for me. I’ve made so many calls already to Genentech (didn’t know about this program at the time), Teva, Sandoz, qualitest, that I have tremendous difficulty making calls to anyone.

Would appreciate what you find out when you call. I do make calls on very rare instances if I can.

[Buddie]

« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2018, 05:32:30 pm »

[...],

I searched the website. I found Klonopin brand by going to “Medical Providers” at the top of the site.

Under that category and over to the left, it says “Our Medicines,” And a click on that brings up a list of all the ones they’re referring to. Klononopin and Valium are listed under the “Other Medicines” category.

I have a very rare speech disability that’s gotten much worse with all these generic clonazepam switches so calls are hard for me. I’ve made so many calls already to Genentech (didn’t know about this program at the time), Teva, Sandoz, qualitest, that I have tremendous difficulty making calls to anyone.

Would appreciate what you find out when you call. I do make calls on very rare instances if I can.

[...],

Did see where you just called. Well, you did your best, and that’s what matters. Thanks for your efforts.

[Buddie]

« Reply #24 on: November 26, 2018, 11:39:30 pm »
Your very welcome.I figured they would but thats what I get for thinking.My girlfriends lyrica isn't coververed by medicaid,she a paraplegic,but she gets it free from phyzer or however you spell it, through uams in little rock and thats like a 1000 bucks a month for that crap.Even on goodrx.com its still 650.00 plus.So there are programs out there,you just gotta find the needle in a stack of needles.Blessings to you I hope the best for you

[Buddie]

« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2018, 11:58:44 pm »
Im probably going to switch to the Par wafers,the are made he in the USA so hopefully they should atleast be better than china made accord.Stupid teva.My insurance is blue cross and they wont pay for them unless i get my dr to do a prior authorization on them,i think thats what its called,but goodrx has them in my area for 34 dollars for 1mg b.i.d for 30 days.So I think thats my game plan for now.

[Buddie]

« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2018, 12:11:06 am »
Your very welcome.I figured they would but thats what I get for thinking.My girlfriends lyrica isn't coververed by medicaid,she a paraplegic,but she gets it free from phyzer or however you spell it, through uams in little rock and thats like a 1000 bucks a month for that crap.Even on goodrx.com its still 650.00 plus.So there are programs out there,you just gotta find the needle in a stack of needles.Blessings to you I hope the best for you

[...],

It’s Pfizer, and they have help to get their medications. I’m not sure how that works, but many of the biggest drug makers in the world have these programs. If you ever watch tv, there’s always some kind of statement at the end of commercials for these patented drugs that people can apply for special help if they can’t afford it, and then they give a phone number to call.

I hope the best for you too.

[Buddie]

« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2018, 12:40:54 am »
Im probably going to switch to the Par wafers,the are made he in the USA so hopefully they should atleast be better than china made accord.Stupid teva.My insurance is blue cross and they wont pay for them unless i get my dr to do a prior authorization on them,i think thats what its called,but goodrx has them in my area for 34 dollars for 1mg b.i.d for 30 days.So I think thats my game plan for now.

Par is a subsidiary of Endo Pharmaceuticals which has its headquarters in Dublin, Ireland, and its US headquarters in Malvern, Pennsylvania. You can actually call then here in the US. I remember calling them myself. Most of the drugs that are made in Europe are very good, and Par does have manufacturing facilities here in the US.

Endo owns qualitest pharmaceuticals also. There are quite a few phone numbers listed to call, but it’s not really necessary. Sounds like you’ve gots things pretty well figured out. And for sure the GoodRx program is great. They can often beat the cost of using your insurance.

I’m hopeful myself of using those ODTs. My own pharmacy recommended the GoodRx program also.

And I just asked builder what he thought about those ODTs in whole milk titration since that’s what I’ve been doing for several years.

I just have never tried the vodka/water titration nor the scale. But whole milk has always worked fine with clonazepam, and builder affirmed that. He has always said that consistency of what one does is more important than accuracy, so while I’m accurate, I do want to be consistent also.

Good luck with your plan, and also for your girl friend.

[Buddie]

« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2018, 02:06:30 am »
Thank you [...] for all that info I appreciate you.

[Buddie]

« Reply #29 on: December 04, 2018, 04:13:00 pm »
Hi! With your .125 disintegrating tablets, how have you been cutting them down effectively? Do you have a scale? My doctor wanted me to jump from .125 because I was on a “low dose” (.5) for a “short time” (3 weeks before tapering) but I know my symptoms. I recently went down from .25 to .125 which was somewhat difficult but am functioning, so want to keep moving forward. Thank you!