Author Topic: Compound Pharmacy Titration  (Read 446 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Compound Pharmacy Titration
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2018, 11:59:05 am »
Hi [...] :smitten:

if I can find a micro scale from Wal-Mart or CVS, then I'll do a .25mg dose from my liquid solution
With your existing pharma compound solution of 0.1MG/ML, you just draw up 2.5 ml with your syringe to get 0.25 mg of benzo. The scale would not be necessary in this case.

Thanks for your kind words.

Quick update: Last night I took .50mg of the suspension and .50 or half of a Clonazepam along with 20mg of Citalopram. I slept fine and did not have any panic attacks or sleep issues. I think I'm going to keep doing the half pill/half titration for about a month, to see how that works out. Thanks again for all of your help!
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: Compound Pharmacy Titration
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2018, 03:43:26 pm »
Hi [...] :smitten:

That's a good news. Thank you for the update.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.