Any help using the Ora Plus Suspension Vehicle?

[4e...]

[4e...]

Not sure if I have this post in the correct board...

I would like to ask if anyone might be able to help me do the math to create a liquid preparation of my Abilify using the Ora Plus suspension vehicle available on Amazon.  I understand it is the same stuff compounding pharmacies use.

I found the information and instruction sheet for it online: https://www.perrigo.com/files/rx/pdfs/pds173-Ora-Plus%20Sell%20Sheet.pdf, but it is clear as mud to me as to how many Abilify tabs I should use per volume of suspension liquid.

I may just have to do a direct taper!

Cleer

[4e...]
p.s.  I called the number listed on the information pamphlet at the link above and was merely presenting with loops of sales offers for silly things!  Grrrrr!

Not sure if I have this post in the correct board...

I would like to ask if anyone might be able to help me do the math to create a liquid preparation of my Abilify using the Ora Plus suspension vehicle available on Amazon.  I understand it is the same stuff compounding pharmacies use.

I found the information and instruction sheet for it online: https://www.perrigo.com/files/rx/pdfs/pds173-Ora-Plus%20Sell%20Sheet.pdf, but it is clear as mud to me as to how many Abilify tabs I should use per volume of suspension liquid.

I may just have to do a direct taper!

Cleer

Hey there!

How many mg are your capsules? How much & how often  do you want to reduce?

Here is a 30 day sample plan.

Click on image to enlarge

3sCy9lW.png

300 days seems like a long time to taper 2mg. Is Abilify a difficult medication to withdrawal from?

[4e...]
I am smiling and chuckling at myself.  I was making it so hard in my head.  Liquid is liquid, right?  But I was thinking there was something "different" or unique about this Ora Plus that needed special computations.  Thank you.  Anyhow, from what I have been reading, some people have significant issues coming off Abilify.  I read so many poor accounts the other night, that I created anxiety for myself, worrying that I may encounter some of the same.  So, I want to move slowly and safely, as I cannot afford (for the sake of work) to become unstable.  While prescribed as a depression add-on medication, it is actually an anti-psychotic.  While prescribed at higher doses for people with psychosis, as a depression add-on, even the 2 mg is considered a full dose.