Milk titration diazepam

[Bo...]

Hi.

I have just learn about this as of today and I would like to try milk titration. Tried watching some videos, but i have a short attention span or whatever.

I'm currently tapering 3.5mgs. I take a whole pill (2mgs) in afternoon and 1.5 mgs in the evening. I use a pill cutter.

I am under a psychiatrist supervision, but my visits are every 2 months or so. Its not my first time coming off benzos, but this one has become quit difficult.

Everytime i go down to 2mgs. I have really bad withdrawals and end up going back up.

I struggle sometimes with 3.5mgs, but i workout every mornin so it helps and don't need my first dose till about 1-2 pm.

Ok so i want to titrate with milk. I understand whole milk. My problem is the measurement.

If i start titrating with 3.5mgs.

Do i use 300ml of milk and put 3.5 mgs in a glass? How do i split dosage since i take it twice a day

How many ml do i need to take off everyday for a successful taper.

Thanks

The easiest system for liquid tapers is to make solutions of either .1mg per ml, or .01mg per ml.  That makes mg to ml conversion very simple, just move the decimal

If you dissolve 3.5mg in 350ml of milk, your ratio will be .01mg per ml.  If you want to take a 2mg dose and a 1.5mg dose, it would be 200ml, and 150ml.

The easiest system for liquid tapers is to make solutions of either .1mg per ml, or .01mg per ml.  That makes mg to ml conversion very simple, just move the decimal

If you dissolve 3.5mg in 350ml of milk, your ratio will be .01mg per ml.  If you want to take a 2mg dose and a 1.5mg dose, it would be 200ml, and 150ml.

hello,

so for example if im on the 3rd day of titration then it will be  3mls(.03mg)?

also I can add 3.5mgs in 350ml milk and pore them in seperate glasses? 1 200ml and the other 150ml like you explin? hope this makes sense what i say

im lookin to be completly off 3-6 months, so if my calculation is correct then i would have to start with 2ml .02mg a day and so on?

hello,

also I can add 3.5mgs in 350ml milk and pore them in seperate glasses? 1 200ml and the other 150ml like you explin? hope this makes sense what i say

im lookin to be completly off 3-6 months, so if my calculation is correct then i would have to start with 2ml .02mg a day and so on?

If you want to be done in 3-6 months, you'll need to go faster than .01mg (1ml) per day,  That would take you 350 days.  Try .02mg (2ml) per day reduction and see how that goes.

You can divide up the liquid to make whatever dose(s) you choose.  But with diazepam, you really don't need to worry about trying to keep your doses proportional.  You'll be fine no matter how you divide your doses.  (When I got down to your dose, I switched to 1X day dosing)

hello,

If you want to be done in 3-6 months, you'll need to go faster than .01mg (1ml) per day,  That would take you 350 days.  Try .02mg (2ml) per day reduction and see how that goes.

You can divide up the liquid to make whatever dose(s) you choose.  But with diazepam, you really don't need to worry about trying to keep your doses proportional.  You'll be fine no matter how you divide your doses.  (When I got down to your dose, I switched to 1X day dosing)

Exacly, i did the math and it  would take me a little bit over a year.

so example day -2ml, day 2- 4ml  day 3- 6ml and so on correct?

thanks bud

hello,

builder,

I just read i can use 80 proof vodka as titration. well i have some greygoose laying around. how much i would need for starting the 3.5 mg taper?

and will the dosage still be .01mg per ml...

how does a daily taper would look like for 3 months?

thanks i know its alot to ask, im just still confuse

hello,

Exacly, i did the math and it  would take me a little bit over a year.

so example day -2ml, day 2- 4ml  day 3- 6ml and so on correct?

thanks bud

2ml/day will take 6 months, 4ml/day will take 3 months.

builder,

I just read i can use 80 proof vodka as titration. well i have some greygoose laying around. how much i would need for starting the 3.5 mg taper?

Any 80 proof or better vodka will work.

The vodka method is really a lot easier, and more convenient.  You don't need to make a fresh batch each day, you don't have to refrigerate it, you don't have to "pull and discard", its just a liquid medicine like you would get at the  pharmacy.

Here's what I would do:

Combine 30mgs Valium + 60ml vodka + 240ml water.  This gives you 300ml of liquid, .1mg per ml.  At your dose, that's approx an 8-10 day supply.

Here's a schedule for approx a 6 month taper:

3.5mg              35ml

3.48mg            34.8ml

3.46mg            34.6ml

3.44mg            34.4ml

etc....

Just lower your dose by .2ml (.02mg) each day.

builder,

The vodka method is really a lot easier, and more convenient.  You don't need to make a fresh batch each day, you don't have to refrigerate it, you don't have to "pull and discard", its just a liquid medicine like you would get at the  pharmacy.

Here's what I would do:

Combine 30mgs Valium + 60ml vodka + 240ml water.  This gives you 300ml of liquid, .1mg per ml.  At your dose, that's approx an 8-10 day supply.

3.5mg              35ml

3.48mg            34.8ml

3.46mg            34.6ml

3.44mg            34.4ml

etc....

Sounds like a great plan,

I still have some liquid valium (25ml), 1ml 20 drops 20mg, but eaxh drop is .5mgs. So it was quit hard to taper the last time i came off. Plus it taste terrible, but got use to the tatse.

Thank you for the help. Much appreciated

builder,

Here's what I would do:

3.5mg              35ml

3.48mg            34.8ml

3.46mg            34.6ml

3.44mg            34.4ml

etc....

I will do the measurement for the solution by using a measuring cup and a food scale.

Now my question is

What type of syringes do we us for this small increments dose. for example 34.8ml, 34.6 and so on?

Do you use a bb 60 mil syringe and a smaller syringe like 10ml or 5ml. (5 ml i can get most at the pharmacy, i think. will be going in a few).

no stranger to syringes, but these small doses are messing up my head as im use to whole numbers. obviously 35ml is between 30 and 40ml, but 34.8?

i am way overthinking this  :idiot:

thanks again

You will need a 1ml and 10 ml oral syringe.  With a 1ml syringe you can measure .01 (hundredths) of a milliliter.

thank you.. took me awhile to figure it out till i actually looked at the 1ml syringes... waitin on them to arrive in the mail

i want to try one dose before i actually put 10 pills in the solution, just see how i react to it..

do i put 2 pills (2mgs each) and 8ml vodlka? how much water do i need for just one dose.

thanks again

do i put 2 pills (2mgs each) and 8ml vodlka? how much water do i need for just one dose.

thanks again

Do it the same way...4mg + 8ml vodka + 32ml water.

thanks again

Do it the same way...4mg + 8ml vodka + 32ml water.

gotcha

Day 4 of the liquid titration... first 2 days went pretty good, however im starting to feel the withdrawal effects.. mainly the manic mental state. i guess its the body getting use to the taper dose...

will keep updates..

tomorrow dose is 3.40mgs/34ml