Author Topic: Milk titration diazepam  (Read 375 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Milk titration diazepam
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2018, 12:41:15 pm »
You will need a 1ml and 10 ml oral syringe.  With a 1ml syringe you can measure .01 (hundredths) of a milliliter.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2018, 12:12:44 pm »
You will need a 1ml and 10 ml oral syringe.  With a 1ml syringe you can measure .01 (hundredths) of a milliliter.

thank you.. took me awhile to figure it out till i actually looked at the 1ml syringes... waitin on them to arrive in the mail

i want to try one dose before i actually put 10 pills in the solution, just see how i react to it..

do i put 2 pills (2mgs each) and 8ml vodlka? how much water do i need for just one dose.

thanks again
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2018, 01:09:22 pm »

do i put 2 pills (2mgs each) and 8ml vodlka? how much water do i need for just one dose.

thanks again

Do it the same way...4mg + 8ml vodka + 32ml water.

[Buddie]

« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2018, 01:28:50 pm »

thanks again

Do it the same way...4mg + 8ml vodka + 32ml water.

gotcha

[Buddie]

« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2018, 04:55:54 pm »
Day 4 of the liquid titration... first 2 days went pretty good, however im starting to feel the withdrawal effects.. mainly the manic mental state. i guess its the body getting use to the taper dose...
will keep updates..
tomorrow dose is 3.40mgs/34ml