11 months

[Me...]

Hi everyone,

I am 11 months out i just had my baby a week ago i feel as if im a walking zombie with a one year old and a new born! So im here to get some feedback 🤒 i had an epidural while i was in labor i feel like it set me back now my blood pressure is high and my heart rate is low🤕This will never end for me im so stressed out😢

First off, Congratulations on the birth of your child - how wonderful!  Second thing,  please be very, very kind to yourself during this trial.

I am hoping you have some help around the home to help take the stress off of you because it is such a beautiful time to be with your 1 year old and your newborn.  Hang in there.  I am pulling for you.  Keep the faith!

First off, Congratulations on the birth of your child - how wonderful!  Second thing,  please be very, very kind to yourself during this trial.

I am hoping you have some help around the home to help take the stress off of you because it is such a beautiful time to be with your 1 year old and your newborn.  Hang in there.  I am pulling for you.  Keep the faith!

My thoughts exactly and congratulations you can do this!

Thanks guys! I love my baby girl! I have a wonderful husband that is on his toes all day while i rest as much as i need too he knows what im going through! Pregnancy was hard cause i didnt eat like a usual pregnant women! My anxiety was bad plus the pain in my sternum! It will be one year in November so im looking forward to getting through post partem and get my recovery going! !