Withdrawal sweets

[PR...]

I'm just curious about what kind of sweets do you guys eat other than fruit? I am craving like a cookie and/or some ice cream. I am this close to eating this oatmeal raisin cookie but I do not want to shock my system or make any symptoms worse. This is coming from a person who eats sweets all of the time and I mean all of the time. Yes, I eliminated all sweets from my diet since this ordeal and I feel like this going to be a lifelong decision for the betterment of my mental health. I just got my appetite back after vomiting for almost a month now. It would be nice you know to have an actual sweet other than a banana for once...=/

Bananas, apples, blueberries, tangerines are all I can handle right now. I did buy a pint of lemon ice cream today but I am scared to eat it, so it is sitting in the freezer.

For a short-term user, I developed food sensitivities. I was really hungry while I was out today so I decided to eat a whopper from burger king today and soon after I ate it my symptoms intensified. I thought I was about to die from a heart attack and dp/dr was out of this world. I'm so sad because now I'm scared to eat anything from anywhere or even a piece of candy. I don't know when this will end but I think you just should have a spoon full out of curiosity just to see how your body reacts.

Sugar has been a BIG struggle for me. My diet is immaculate otherwise. Can’t have artificial sweeteners obviously. I miss that stuff a lot though but I’ve had pretty good luck with the occasional scoop of dairy free ice cream. Do what you can to keep your blood sugar regulated howeve! My sweets are now a bowl of barries w honey and dark chocolate and it holds me over pretty good

I had a teaspoon of the ice cream and it was okay, but I am going to trash the rest because I do not want to take any chances this early out. I noticed it said gluten free and organic, but it had 6 grams of sugar and 5 grams of sugar alcohol. The stupid pint of ice cream was almost $4.00. :(

Do whatever you feel is okay because I thought I could handle it this early out but I was super wrong. I would love some dark chocolate but I'm so scared because I do not want to be in complete misery for the rest of the day.