25 months off

[Kl...]

25 and a week

I've pondered doing another update because it's been a long time but I had some bad waves and never thought it was the right time. Unfortunately I am back in another wave.

Around 22 onwards I started to notice some big improvement and was able to do a lot more and was finding some happiness and joy. It wasn't plain sailing by any means, I have had very few days of no sx. As of 24 months I've spent most of the month in a wave. The week before 24 I went on holiday to Maui and felt pretty good most of it and enjoyed it and had fun. I came back to a 10 day wave but then another 8 day window. I thought things are finally turning. Since then however it's been 2 weeks and this wave feels the worst I've had in months. It's been awful, intense anxiety, morning pain got worse,  crying spells, aches and pains. The windows when I get them are so close to normal but the waves have been so hard.

Current sx:

Morning pain / anxiety / tingling arms and legs.

Intense anxiety waves that last an hour or so.

Crying spells

Body aches and prickly nerves

DR in waves

Fatigue

I know I've come a long way but it feels like I've gone backwards and I have had the fear and hopeless stuff creeping back in.

I've worked for the last 13 months now and at times it's unbelievably hard.

I am holding out for that corner, I that this is the dreaded 2 yr wave >:( it's a long time to be suffering, I am ready for a break..

Wow Klungo, that is good time behind you and too much for anyone to have to go through with this crap.

Surely your total and complete healing must be close by now.

At 13 months off for me I am total disbelief of what has happened so I am looking forward to get where you are.

Hoping that it is all done with for you soon.

Thanks man. I sort of had my resignation that it may be 30 months ish before things get good. Not fun to entertain another 5 months while in a rough wave, but it's better to be at 25 months than 2. It has to be last part of this hell.

13 months is a good chunk of time, I'm sure you'll be seeing some better times soon.

You are a warrior my friend.  You have gone through such a difficult haul like many of us and you have shared your story so well and have helped so many on this forum.  You total recovery day is coming soon.

Thanks Soulman, we are definitely all warriors. I appreciate your support.

People who haven't experienced this have no clue how hard the struggle is every day. I know there are a lot of people who would love to be where I am, it's easier than 3 months ago but it's still not easy.

I think in the next 2-3 months I'll hopefully hit a point where things get easier again. My graphs show that it takes about 3 months for a big drop.. 17-20, 20-23, 23-?... so fingers crossed 26 will that place in a few weeks.

23 days from now at 26 months ill be off work for 9 days.. then 3 weeks of work and off for 24 days.. I hope that break will give me some good rest and a chance to speed up the recovery. Until then keep fighting!

Hello Klungo,

Thank you so much for keeping us updated on how you are feeling. Glad you were able to go to Maui,  felt good most of it and had fun while you were there. I am sorry you are back in another wave. Praying this wave will fade soon for you. Like you said, keep on fighting the good fight. We are all strong warriors and WE WILL WIN this fight!

Sending lots of hugs and heartfelt prayers for a total recovery your way buddy!

Blessings!

Pi

Hello Klungo,

Thank you so much for keeping us updated on how you are feeling. Glad you were able to go to Maui,  felt good most of it and had fun while you were there. I am sorry you are back in another wave. Praying this wave will fade soon for you. Like you said, keep on fighting the good fight. We are all strong warriors and WE WILL WIN this fight!

Sending lots of hugs and heartfelt prayers for a total recovery your way buddy!

Blessings!

Pi

Thanks Pi,

somehow will get through the rest of this..

Take  care

Hi Klungo, congrats to you on making it to 2 years and 1 month and 1 week! As always, I am about a month behind you. I reached 2 years yesterday. I am doing so much better, but still struggling with insomnia. The healing process sure does take a looooong time. But let's keep the faith that we ARE healing. Best wishes for continued healing!

Thanks Tee.. you too, it's not easy to make this far.

It's just very hard right now, hard to believe I've been hit again so badly at 24/25 months.. I guess after this amount of time I'm just exhausted from it all.