Tuna fish reactions anyone?

[Em...]

Does anyone else notice reactions after eating tuna? I have other food sensitivities and have transitioned to primarily a vegan diet with the exception of fish and eggs.  Tuna reactions are much stronger than other foods.

I've only just started reading fish so perhaps that's it and my body isn't used to the normal amount of mercury on tuna. I've no reason to think I've been exposed to heavy metals but I'll probably get a test just in case. We all probably have some in our system from the environment to be cleansed. Just curious if anyone else experienced this.

If you get tuna in water, it actually has more than water in the can. It also has "vegetable broth", which is full of MSG. Your bad reaction is likely to that MSG, rather than the tuna itself. So read the label and make sure it contains only tuna and water and nothing else.

MSG is an interesting consideration. I hadn't  thought of it. I checked the label of the tuna which was Wild Planet Wild Albacore (wild, line caught). I couldnt see anything that looked like MSG but its new to me so i could be missing it. Thanks so much for responding.