Greencup's Benzo-Free Party Thread

[Gr...]

Ahem...Today is my last day ever, taking benzos.  I've been doing a microtaper, decreasing .001m a day, and my dosage tonight is .001mg.  I *think* I won't really feel that different tomorrow, since I have been going so slow at the end.  Thanks everyone here at BB, for being so supportive.  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

AWESOME.  Congratulations, GreenCup!!  Amazing perseverance!! Looking at your sig, this is an amazing achievement.  I *think* too you will likely not feel that different tomorrow.  Psychologically, I hope you get a great boost.  Good riddance!!

Greencup,

I feel like crying for happiness! ... I’ve watched your journey.  I also really like reading your blog.  You express yourself really well.  I’m a bit behind you...will be very interested in your progress. Wishing you all good things ahead!

Circlestar

Greencup, this is so great to hear, I know how hard you struggled, and I am so happy for you. As you step into the world without benzo's hold your head high, and know that you can conquer anything. .💖 Peace and Healing. :smitten:

Congratulations Greencup! Such an accomplishment to be proud of!

Keep fighting the good fight! Sending you lots of hugs and prayers for a speedy healing!

Blessings!