Author Topic: Titration for dumbs have liquid klonopin  (Read 753 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Titration for dumbs have liquid klonopin
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2018, 03:06:05 pm »
At the end it was difficult  to use the 1ml Syringe  because  of the tiny needle didn't  bump the water correctly  so I'm back to the  2.5ml.  So will have to use the. 0.5 measurement  twice  and again  how will it be accurate . 97,. 93 etc

Will this be fine?

Why are you using a syringe with the needle ???
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2018, 03:54:29 pm »
1)  Again, a long as you can measure the liquid, it doesn't matter what device or method you use.

2)  An oral syringe (no needle) is a more appropriate tool.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2018, 04:12:36 pm »
1)  Again, a long as you can measure the liquid, it doesn't matter what device or method you use.

2)  An oral syringe (no needle) is a more appropriate tool.
[/quot
At the end it was difficult  to use the 1ml Syringe  because  of the tiny needle didn't  bump the water correctly  so I'm back to the  2.5ml.  So will have to use the. 0.5 measurement  twice  and again  how will it be accurate . 97,. 93 etc

Will this be fine?

Your right better without the needle, thxs [...]!

the needle was because they only sale insulin needles with the needle included no way of detaching...   

[Buddie]

« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2018, 04:26:01 pm »
There are plenty of syringes to choose from on Amazon. Without the needle. That's where I bought mine. Just type "syringe 1 ml no needle" into the search box. I just did and found dozens. Low price was about $8 for 12, I think.

I know this is all new and confusing . . . but hang in there.

Hope this helps.

[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2018, 04:59:35 pm »

Your right better without the needle, thxs [...]!

the needle was because they only sale insulin needles with the needle included no way of detaching...   

Not correct.  Oral type insulin syringes (.01 graduations) are readily available without a needle.

[Buddie]

« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2018, 07:03:27 pm »
right, but i dont live in the US... I will try to order from amazon
meanwhile I will use the 2.5ml  using the 0.5 to measure the small amount :-\

[Buddie]

« Reply #26 on: November 21, 2018, 07:07:11 pm »
There are plenty of syringes to choose from on Amazon. Without the needle. That's where I bought mine. Just type "syringe 1 ml no needle" into the search box. I just did and found dozens. Low price was about $8 for 12, I think.

I know this is all new and confusing . . . but hang in there.

Hope this helps.

[...]
  Thxs  [...], i don't live in the US so It can take time until I can get the syringe of  1ml... I appreciate the support!

[Buddie]

« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2018, 12:02:50 am »
Good luck, [...]!! I hope your local amazon comes through for you.

[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2018, 04:32:04 pm »
Good luck, [...]!! I hope your local amazon comes through for you.

[...]
So I  found 1ml Syringe  in a vet. Clinc.  They are tiny but have  0.1 graduation  :)...  Hope it all works well in the kitchen lab. I'm wondering if people use a magnifying glass?
« Last Edit: November 22, 2018, 05:03:41 pm by [Buddie] »

[Buddie]

« Reply #29 on: November 22, 2018, 05:20:46 pm »
I'm wondering if people use a magnifying glass?

You could, I guess. I just squinted!  :laugh:

[...]