What is a safe percentage to go down per week?

[Fa...]

I'm down to under .1 of Clonazepam and now starting to get very anxious. I may be tapering too fast. What percentage should I be aiming to taper a week/two weeks?

I'm down to under .1 of Clonazepam and now starting to get very anxious. I may be tapering too fast. What percentage should I be aiming to taper a week/two weeks?

If you have sxs emerging, you're probably going too fast. 

thank you for the replies. I'm already down to 0.095. If I follow 10% every 10 days it will take me 3 more months to be completely off. Does that sound right for the small amount I'm at?

By way of background, I took Clonazepam on an as need basis for a year, with the last few months becoming regular, but I usually never took more then .25-.5 mg a day. I'm taking it very slow because I am traumatized by the horrendous withdrawal I had from Effexor. The Clonazepam is what got me through that as all other drugs caused severe side effects.

If you have sxs emerging, you're probably going too fast.

Builder when you jumped were the effects worse than when you were tapering.