almond mik instead of cows milk to dissolve diazepam

[ch...]

Thanks, Builder.

Do you use the same ratio of almond milk to dissolve it as you would with Vodka--2 ml of almond milk for each mg of diazepam? 

Also, once you dissolve it, would you be better off adding water or almond milk to bring it up to the total amount of solution that you needed?

I mean, could you use 1 mg diazepam, with 2 ml almond milk to dissolve it and then add 8 ml water?  Or are you better off going straight almond milk?

thanks, again!

Thanks, Builder.

Do you use the same ratio of almond milk to dissolve it as you would with Vodka--2 ml of almond milk for each mg of diazepam? 

Also, once you dissolve it, would you be better off adding water or almond milk to bring it up to the total amount of solution that you needed?

I mean, could you use 1 mg diazepam, with 2 ml almond milk to dissolve it and then add 8 ml water?  Or are you better off going straight almond milk?

thanks, again!

Hi confuseduser-

Store bought almond milk is generally made up from mostly water & artificial thickeners. I would suggest if at all possible, make your own almond milk. It is very easy thus you are assured fat content to be sufficient :thumbsup:.