Has anyone had increased anxiety, gut issue from taking pregabalin with diazepam

[ch...]

Hello again. Well I took my diazepam last night after good advice in here, but was still in a panic state after 11pm when I thought I will have to try and sleep through it, Not easy, Woke at 4am, feeling over sedated , nauseous and shaky. I had taken 25mg pregabalin in the afternoon which left me feeling weird and spaced out yet even more anxious. I had had on Tuesday afternoon with the same effects, but thought I would try again under the nurse's instruction, that it is a good medicine and will help. This morning I am so weary and again dread the diazepam as I feel I will go into toxic napping, and my tummy is so off. going from the usual state of constipation from the diazepam the opposite,. I don't think the 2 drugs mix at all and I am not young enough to deal will as well as a young person might be able to. I have the nurse phoning today again who insists I should continue, but take at night, I know it's not right for me so I am in trouble yet again from everyone because I wont take another, Just shattered by it all, and now getting very depressed by it all. So much so that I think I need something to brighten me, not depress me further. I just want to be off all meds really, but if I cant be, I am sure these two drugs must be doing something bad to me so that I am not even getting the night time reprieve.

Please can anyone guide me , or has anyone taken these two drug together. Just exhausted to fight much more . Thanks everyone for your endless help and advice