work

[al...]

hi

every time i go to my place of business i enter in problem with others .i am very aggressive and paranoid.today is my 3 attempts in a month. is the solution to set at home for few more month.i always have anxiety but this so much .i fell that i want to attack people any comments please

thank you

I'm not sure I have enough information to make a comment, but here goes.  If it were me, and I needed to work, I'd try to find in me the source of my aggression.  Is it really what other people are doing or saying or is it that you're feeling ill?  Oftentimes when we don't feel well, our tolerance for life is lower, it takes less to set us off.  If you can recognize the source of your irritation, perhaps you can talk yourself out of the aggression you're feeling.

I think you might find that everyone else is going about things as they always have and it's just you who is having trouble dealing with it.  If you have to work, try to block out the things that really get on your nerves, let things roll off instead of reacting.  When we do that, things seem to get worse.