Builder-Jim Hawk help

[Be...]

Anyone know how to liquid titration temazapam? I take 15mg in capsule form at night. I have go extremely slow cuz I’m battling lots of damage. I’m no genius, so I’d appreciate if you could explain how to titrate like you’re talking to a 3rd grader🤣 I truly appreciate your help!! Also I have access to compound pharmacy, in your opinion which option is more accurate and easier? Thx so much!!!!

Hi Benzh8tr :smitten:

if you could explain how to titrate

Liquid taper enables you to reduce tiny portions of drug at a time, so tiny that normal tablet splitting will not be able to attain. The same reduction quantity cannot be achieved by just splitting tablet to quarters or eighths. By reducing tiny quantity of benzo each time, we give a good chance to our CNS (Central Nervous System) to adapt itself to the change with symptoms that remain manageable. When we do tablet splitting, every time we cut by removing a quarter, it's a BIG CUT and results in a huge shock to our CNS. Withdrawal symptoms that kick in are a sign that the cut was too large and that we need to slow down.

To start you will need first to have your benzo solution. Instead of taking benzo under the form of tablets, you will drink the benzo solution. You can have benzo solution prepared by your pharmacist as a compound liquid or you can prepare it by yourself. In case you decide to prepare the solution by yourself, it is preferable that you start with a doctor prescribed Rx liquid especially when the drug is sparingly dissoluble in alcohol like Temazepam. But if you don't have a Rx liquid, you can transform your tablets to liquid via a solvent (Eg: Vodka) to be then diluted with water to make up the right volume. You cannot use water as solvent because it is a POOR benzo solvent and a POOR benzo suspension vehicle.

When the solution is ready, you will draw up the needed dose by using a syringe.

Ex:  1 capsule of 15 mg of Temazepam + 30 ml of Vodka + 120 ml of water gives 150 ml of solution, 0.1 mg/ml, enough for 1 days. It would be useful to prepare solution enough for 7-10 days.

To know how much solution you'll draw up each time, use this online planner http://benzo.alwaysdata.net/ . Fill in your information and submit. You will obtain a schedule with the doses that need to be taken every day.

Liquid Taper is the most accurate method from a dose measuring viewpoint. It is recommended to follow a taper schedule previously established based on the general recommendations to reduce between 5-10% every 10-14 days. It is also recommended to taper on a DAILY BASIS to minimize withdrawal symptoms.

Hope it helps.

THANK YOU SO MUCH! If you make 7-10 days, does it need to be stored in fridge? You say cut 5-10% every 14 days. But cut on a daily basis? So you’re cutting a tiny bit every day, til you reach that 5-10% of the two week total? Thx a million

If you make 7-10 days, does it need to be stored in fridge?

You don't need to but it doesn't harm. Give it a few shakes before use. Avoid to expose to direct sunlight.

You say cut 5-10% every 14 days. But cut on a daily basis? So you’re cutting a tiny bit every day, til you reach that 5-10% of the two week total?

Correct.

Have a good start!

• 1 month later...
Hey Jim or anyone. Is temazapam fat soluble in whole milk?? I’ve been clean off alcohol for 20 years, so looking for a safe liquid to titration with. Milk good?

Lorazepam is poorly fat soluble. Ask your doctor to prescribe a liquid Rx as Lorazepam Intensol, a Propylene Glycol based solution that does not contain alcohol. You will dilute it with water and taper with this new solution.

• 2 weeks later...
Builder or Jim hawk or anyone, I understand temazapam isn’t fat soluble and not very alcohol soluble, but my central nervous system is extremely compromised,. Propylene glycol seems to be a bit of a risk to make my solution with. I guess I’m wondering can you think of anything else to use instead of PG , that’s  a bit more natural?? PG Worries me a bit. Thank you very much!!!

There is a UK the liquid Temazepam 10mg/5ml Oral Solution. The list of excipients:

Ethanol

Propylene Glycol

Peppermint Oil

Caramel E150

Trometamol

Citric Acid Monohydrate

Patent Blue V E131

Glycerol

Sorbitol Solution 70%

Purified Water

In your shoes I would have a try.

:hug:

Builder or Jim hawk or anyone, I understand temazapam isn’t fat soluble and not very alcohol soluble, but my central nervous system is extremely compromised,. Propylene glycol seems to be a bit of a risk to make my solution with. I guess I’m wondering can you think of anything else to use instead of PG , that’s  a bit more natural?? PG Worries me a bit. Thank you very much!!!

Why?  There are thousands of pharma liquids, food products, personal care products (toothpaste) that use PG.

Its the most commonly used pharma solvent in the world.  There are several Rx pharma liquid benzos that use PG as a solvent.

So it’s not a real concern??? I was just reading the label and uses and there was a warning that consuming could be hard on your CNS, and used for some other concerning things. I’m just trying to limit any side affects, cuz I’m so compromised as it is. Thx builder!!

PG should be ok if you follow FDA Guidelines which is approx. .5 -1.1%of the solution.

Or consider suspending it using Ora-Plus Suspension Vehicle

Thx bella! Do you know if temazapam is soluble in that solution? It seems it’s not soluble with milk or alcohol. 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️Thx

Thx bella! Do you know if temazapam is soluble in that solution? It seems it’s not soluble with milk or alcohol. 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️Thx

If you are talking about the Ora-Plus, no it is not soluble it is "suspended". Many Pharmacists use Ora-Plus.  :thumbsup:

I’m probably using the wrong terminology. So would this solution work for my temazapam??

OraPlus is NOT a solution, its a suspension agent.  You crush your tablet and mix it in the liquid.  Its a viscous ("thick") liquid that tends to hold the particle in place.

A suspension cannot guarantee you a uniform distribution like a solution. but many folks find its "good enough"

• 1 month later...