Author Topic: Builder-Jim Hawk help  (Read 596 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Builder-Jim Hawk help
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2018, 02:39:16 pm »
[...] or [...] or anyone, I understand temazapam isnít fat soluble and not very alcohol soluble, but my central nervous system is extremely compromised,. Propylene glycol seems to be a bit of a risk to make my solution with. I guess Iím wondering can you think of anything else to use instead of PG , thatís  a bit more natural?? PG Worries me a bit. Thank you very much!!!

Why?  There are thousands of pharma liquids, food products, personal care products (toothpaste) that use PG.

Its the most commonly used pharma solvent in the world.  There are several Rx pharma liquid benzos that use PG as a solvent.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2018, 07:12:33 pm »
So itís not a real concern??? I was just reading the label and uses and there was a warning that consuming could be hard on your CNS, and used for some other concerning things. Iím just trying to limit any side affects, cuz Iím so compromised as it is. Thx [...]!!
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2018, 07:55:32 pm »
[...] or [...] or anyone, I understand temazapam isnít fat soluble and not very alcohol soluble, but my central nervous system is extremely compromised,. Propylene glycol seems to be a bit of a risk to make my solution with. I guess Iím wondering can you think of anything else to use instead of PG , thatís  a bit more natural?? PG Worries me a bit. Thank you very much!!!

PG should be ok if you follow FDA Guidelines which is approx. .5 -1.1%of the solution.

Or consider suspending it using Ora-Plus Suspension Vehicle

[Buddie]

« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2018, 08:08:07 pm »
Thx [...]! Do you know if temazapam is soluble in that solution? It seems itís not soluble with milk or alcohol. 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️Thx

[Buddie]

« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2018, 08:15:28 pm »
Thx [...]! Do you know if temazapam is soluble in that solution? It seems itís not soluble with milk or alcohol. 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️Thx

If you are talking about the Ora-Plus, no it is not soluble it is "suspended". Many Pharmacists use Ora-Plus.  :thumbsup:

[Buddie]

« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2018, 11:27:07 pm »
Iím probably using the wrong terminology. So would this solution work for my temazapam??

[Buddie]

« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2018, 03:23:02 am »
Iím probably using the wrong terminology. So would this solution work for my temazapam??

OraPlus is NOT a solution, its a suspension agent.  You crush your tablet and mix it in the liquid.  Its a viscous ("thick") liquid that tends to hold the particle in place.

A suspension cannot guarantee you a uniform distribution like a solution. but many folks find its "good enough"

[Buddie]

« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2018, 04:40:34 am »
Thank you for clearing that up [...]!!

[Buddie]

« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2018, 05:02:26 pm »
[...]-Do you know if you can order the already made liquid temazapam in the USA?