1 year off today!

[Mt...]

It has been one year since I took my final crumb of Klonopin! This has been the most difficult year of my life, but (thankfully) there are many parts of it that I don't remember. I would say that I'm probably 70-75% healed as of today. The majority of my symptoms were/are mental. I feel like I have experienced just about every mental and cognitive symptom that I've seen on BB and many of them have lessened or almost completely gone away. Like many others, I feel like my healing has been non-linear and most days I don't know what to expect. The major symptoms I still have are anger/rage, intrusive thoughts, cog fog and confusion, DP/DR, and getting easily overwhelmed.

The things that have been the most helpful for me so far is BB (but not spending too much time here), Baylisa's site, the headspace app, deep breathing, distraction, and family/friends.

I hope to one day post a success story, but for now I'm thrilled to be at the 1 year anniversary of being off Klonopin and all psych meds!

Thanks for everyone's help, I don't think I would have made it this far without this site! ♥️

One year is a tremendous milestone...congratulations!! May the rest of your healing come without too much difficulty.

With compassion,

Carita :smitten: