left arm, aches and pains, mostly below elbow

[Ha...]

hey all, taper is going as good as it can, day 111 now, from 1.5 mg's of Klonopin,  now at slightly below 1.0 mg's , no updosing,  however I've had some bad days, with constant anxiety, and high heart rate,  but now I feel like the bone itself in arm is in pain, pain travels around a bit, but it likes a dull deep ache,  tried heat etc  I'm male age 51, I try to exercise a bit everyday bicycling , and my diet is good,  but just curious why I get all these weird pains and aches,  I hope it not's cardiac related, my right arm is 100% fine I see doc on Oct 23rd, will mention this for sure, think this is just the benzo messy with me?

wow, no replies yet, slow place lol, anyway doing a bit better, it's still there, wondering if it's muscle tension, as Wednesday I had a really high heart rate that wouldn't stop for 12 hours, not sure what this is though, maybe it's also the underlying anxiety + the taper, and Benzo Withdrawal Syndrome all messing with me at once..

• 1 month later...
Hi happyone1001. I am 6 weeks into my w/d.  I am having a lot of aches in my bones and joints.  I read somewhere that joint and achy bones are w/d symptoms.  I hope you are doing better.  Happy holidays. 

• 1 month later...
I’ve had the same pain, started in the same place as well as in my left leg from my knee down. I’m 34 & had every test under the sun done with all good results. I was always told that it was nerve pain. And it’s gotten significantly better since stopping so it does seem to go away eventually. Never had it before benzo’s