Dissolving Clonazepam in vodka and water

[mi...]

Hello, Is it possible to weigh out my desired amount of Clonazepam and dissolve it in vodka and water? I'm thinking I will absorb the benzo better as a liquid rather than placing crumbs on my tongue and swallowing water. I am trying to stabilize for a while, but am having a little difficulty.

Also, Does it matter how much vodka and water if I already have the desired amount of clonazepam?

If you dissolve your K in vodka and make a dilute solution with water, you don't need weigh out the powder.  The whole concept of liquid is you can make tiny, precise measurements of benzo doses by measuring out the liquid.  If you were to  try to meter out doses from the powder, there really wouldn't any reason to liquify it.

K is highly soluble in alcohol, and it will quickly, readily, and completely dissolve in the vodka.  And there is no need to crush it into a powder, the tablets will dissolve just fine.

Thanks for the reply. I started to feel that taking the powder and rubbing it on my tongue wasn't working as well. Thought that if I made it into liquid that it would absorb better.

Liquid is very simple, its very consistent and uniform.

The ratios are 1mgK:2ml vodka:8ml water.  That gives you finished liquid, .1mg per ml.

Its convenient to make enough to last 10-14 days.

• 2 weeks later...

If you dissolve your K in vodka and make a dilute solution with water, you don't need weigh out the powder.  The whole concept of liquid is you can make tiny, precise measurements of benzo doses by measuring out the liquid.  If you were to  try to meter out doses from the powder, there really wouldn't any reason to liquefy it.

K is highly soluble in alcohol, and it will quickly, readily, and completely dissolve in the vodka.  And there is no need to crush it into a powder, the tablets will dissolve just fine.

I am on 4 mg of K and will titrate very slowly. did it wrong the last time and this is my last chance at it. Getting too old. You say K is highly soluble in vodka. If I am using a 300ml  titration beaker how much vodka do I need. Do I just take the 4 mg and put it lets say in a tablespoon of vodka to dissolve. I was going to crush into powder . But I assume if dissolved in vodka I would still have to shake it before taking my 1ml cut . Because this is a solution and not a suspension. I am having difficulties in what I should use as a suspension or should I just shake vigorously before taking it. I take 1 mg 4 times per day.

You need 2mls vodka for each mg of K.

Make a approx 10-12 day batch.  Combine 40mgs K with 80mls vodka and add 320mls water.  You now have a uniformly distributed, stable solution, .1mg per ml.

And because it is a solution, it really needs no further attention, although an occasional shake isn't going to hurt it.