Anyone recover from sensory overload?

[...]

Sensory overload at 5 months off is horrible for me, I ant handle more than 1 person talking, kids crying, things too loud. Anyone have this and it goes away?

I still get that sometimes, when it happens, I just have to step out of the room or wherever I am and be alone for few minutes to regenerate. Sometimes I just tell people to stop talking, if the situation permits.  I avoid loud, noisy places and go to grocery store at times of minimal customer traffic.  One time a kid was crying at the church during service, and I thought I was gonna jump out of my skin.  I discovered there's no kids at the evening service, so that's when I go.  Stuff like this, to make withdrawal more bearable.  I crave peace and quiet, but our daily lives don't always permit it, though purposeful avoidance can really help.

My sensory overload is finally starting to get better at 8.months. I'm no where near trying to go to a bar or a concert but I can tolerate the grocery store again. Ear plugs help!!

I was able to go cinema without ear plugs around 8 months off. I still have this symptom but it is not as bad as it was earlier.

I can’t even bear the sound of my own voice in my head at. It sounds like I am shouting through a distorted megaphone even when a I speak really quietly.