Finally had a great day at 10 months off.

[Et...]

I'd like to celebrate with you guys that today was a good day; I have been feeling much better this past week and today was just simply great. I noticed during the morning since I woke up that I was feeling normal, after that I noticed that there were playing great songs on my 90's channel that I usually hear; I then realized it wasn't the music, it was me. The rest of the day went great also and I am so happy the first thing I thought of was to come and share it with everybody here. I won't claim victory yet, but it sure is a great feeling and it's as good or better than the best days I can remember in my life. Whatever happens next will come and I am hoping I am free and ready for the normal ups and downs of the human experience. Stay strong because if it's happening to me after a year of hell, it can happen to anybody if you give it enough time.  :thumbsup:

Awesome!  :thumbsup:  This is really great news, very happy for you!  Your posts are always refreshing and so positive, I really enjoy reading them.

I'd like to celebrate with you guys that today was a good day; I have been feeling much better this past week and today was just simply great. I noticed during the morning since I woke up that I was feeling normal, after that I noticed that there were playing great songs on my 90's channel that I usually hear; I then realized it wasn't the music, it was me. The rest of the day went great also and I am so happy the first thing I thought of was to come and share it with everybody here. I won't claim victory yet, but it sure is a great feeling and it's as good or better than the best days I can remember in my life. Whatever happens next will come and I am hoping I am free and ready for the normal ups and downs of the human experience. Stay strong because if it's happening to me after a year of hell, it can happen to anybody if you give it enough time.  :thumbsup:

Such good news. Happy for you. Can I ask about your Librax taper? Did you dump out 10% of the powder using the scale reclise the capsule and take what’s left? I am getting ready to taper Librium.

Congratulations Ethan! 👍👍👍.  Great to hear you are that far already. Seems you do not have a long way to go anymore! Really great news! Thomas

Thank you Ethan!! Our prayers are not in vain and thank you for sharing it because this is what gives me the faith to continue praying for all of us!

Thanks everybody! I rode the window for a couple of days and today I am feeling ok, but still better than what had become normal. It does feel good to have made it through a wave of a few months and come out to a couple of days where you feel like your old self. I know how bad it gets and how we come to the board to find some hope, so keep believing and distracting; people heal all the time, it's just the ones that are having a tough time that stay around here to get help.

• 2 weeks later...