7 MONTHS AND 15 DAYS FREE OF ATIVAN

[Lu...]

TODAY CUMPLO 7 MONTHS AND 15 DAYS WITHOUT TAKING THIS ATIVAN POISON:

I ONLY HAVE A SEVERE CONSTANT FATIGUE AND EOSINOPHILOS INCREASE IN MY BLOOD AND IN THE ESOFAGO MY WORSE SYMPTOM.

IN FACT I'VE ALREADY FEELED MUCH BETTER, I'VE GAINED WEIGHT DUO 5 HOURS DAILY.

I'M VERY HAPPY

SOON I WRITE MY HISTORY OF SUCCESS About my hell after 4mg of ativan

I encourage everyone, finally everything gets better with time !!!

Congratulations Fernando for being benzo free for over 7 months. I am so happy you are feeling better. Looking forward to see and read your success story.

Sending lots of hugs and heartfelt prayers for more healing your way!

Blessings!

Pi

the strangest thing

I find it difficult to understand all this uncertain journey.

I see everyone here counting each of their chronic symptoms which are truly frightening.

the case is that I was very drugged with 4MG of activated daily after the psychiatrist I change to lorazepam and all because the poison in my city was exhausted. during my retreat I saw how people talk about all their symptoms here, insomnia, panic attacks, infections blah blah blah blah so I say, I also had some of them but what really surprises me is that during my retreat he gave me a eosinophilic esophagitis detected by biopsy to greater surprise the Gastroenterelogo tells me that a new disease autoinmume causes allergies or intolerances to food or pollen and I really want to tell you guys that this has been my worst nightmare, because I have to spit all the time day and my tongue is deteriorated I tell them that if it were not for this symptom coming out of benzos for me would have been very easy. I am late 9 years in my total withdrawal and now I am 8 months without benzo alleluia except my disgusting symptom of the esophagus.

I have a lot of uncertainty, according to the asthon manual abstinence to benzo causes many allergic reactions including food. Now I'm on a diet that I do not know what to eat, because all my allergy tests are negative. I never had a panic attack, I did not have any mental symptoms, so everything was

TODAY CUMPLO 7 MONTHS AND 15 DAYS WITHOUT TAKING THIS ATIVAN POISON:

I ONLY HAVE A SEVERE CONSTANT FATIGUE AND EOSINOPHILOS INCREASE IN MY BLOOD AND IN THE ESOFAGO MY WORSE SYMPTOM.

IN FACT I'VE ALREADY FEELED MUCH BETTER, I'VE GAINED WEIGHT DUO 5 POUND DAILY.

I'M VERY HAPPY

SOON I WRITE MY HISTORY OF SUCCESS About my hell after 4mg of ativan

I encourage everyone, finally everything gets better with time !!!