Author Topic: Reminds me of us and our journey  (Read 204 times)

[Buddie]

Reminds me of us and our journey
« on: October 02, 2018, 02:18:21 am »
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: Reminds me of us and our journey
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2018, 02:19:06 am »
Resilience.

Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2018, 02:22:17 am »
Perseverance, patience, and the right timing. 

[Buddie]

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2018, 05:07:43 am »
Perseverance, patience, and the right timing.

Yes, I like that.