made it down 0.5 mg's of K, 100 days, but stuck on math for remaining 1 mg

[Ha...]

yeah, I started with 300 ml's of liquid, 3 , 0.5 mg pills of Klonopin, and I removed 1 ml a day,  when I hit day 50, I removed half of one of the pills,  so 2.5 pills, then dropped the liquid to 250 ml's and continued to pull 1 ml a day till it reach another 50 days, all is good so far, but now I've lost it math wise, and I'm at 66% down approx( my original plan was 300 days for 1.5 mg's of K) and I have to accomplish this, as I loose the script , my doc is retiring in Dec but has assured me I'll have enough for taper, so by physically removal 1 full pill ( last night) I can now hoard ( just in case I have to hold etc, as my doc really doesn't understand tapering, and thinks I really should be off much faster.  just seeking input, to see how many days should it take, to make to the half way mark, I suspected 50, but the math isn't working out,  either it drops too fast, 25% of remaining 2 pills, in 50 days, or it hits 75 days+,  to go down half a pill, , sorry for being so rambling here,  but I can't compute this, thanks!!!!