my birthday and i feel horrible!!!

my eyes are so dry, no amount of drops gives more than a few minutes relief. floaters abound, yes, me too! neck stiff as a board, dizzy and wobbly and walking with a cane, an ancient crone.

i need to stay talking with you my bb's. paranoia often stops me from jumping in.

plus the severity of others symptoms and life stories. mostly i'm coping, my friends, well no-one can

really understand can they unless they know. not so much new except i want to not feel so alone, especially

since this is my birthday. i'm 61. half my life in england, half in america. hello everyone :'( and  :smitten:

Hi Violet,

Happy 61st birthday!

I'm sorry you aren't feeling well on your birthday and are feeling lonely. 

Please continue to post here on BBs...the people here are so reassuring and friendly.

Take care,

Leslie

hi violet,

i had a birthday recently and i didn't feel happy. 

i guess it's custom to say Happy Birthday.....but how about i say have the best birthday that you can make of it today.

love, truck

http://i778.photobucket.com/albums/yy65/amyjayne10/Happy%20Birthday/0be70051.jpg

You're not alone violet, we're here for you!   :smitten:

I also had a birthday in May that was not all that happy. Hope you do have a happy birthday though, and that your day will be as good as it can be under the circumstances. Happy Birthday!

I'm going to turn 60 in less than a month and I doubt I'm going to have much of great birthday, either, so I can relate to your situation a bit.  I'm sorry you are feeling so bad and alone.  Don't be afraid to post here and ask for some TLC; that's what we buddies do for one another and what makes this such a special place.  Benzo street is a lonely one.  I, too, hope you have the best day you can under the circumstances.

Treat yourself to something nice that maybe you wouldn't do otherwise.  New shoes ?

My best,

John

:)thanks all of you for your kindness.

doing better now. gonna make this a gooood day however i'm able. violet

Happy B-Day Violet and just think all the positive vibes all of us here are sending you . You know, I felt alone many times during this horrible experience, but I come here and I find ,solace , understanding and many wonderful human beings that are doing an act of unconditional love by just being here for all of us when things are going so wrong and helping each other in this journey . Treat yourself to something you love, pamper yourself and think of you as the best friend you ever had . Congratulations and many .many more  :D

Hi Violet:

Happy birthday.  I found that a hotpack made by folding up and microwaving a wet hand towel helped the dry, sore eyes more than anything.  Keep it on till it starts to cool, then heat it up again.  Repeat for an hr or so.  Really helped me.

ntw

Happy B-Day Violet, I am sorry you are not having a good day, just think next B-Day this will be something of the past.

you sweethearts all,

posting this today brought in my best birthday present and i'm taking it all in, all this great love and compassion from my new friends. ntw i'm about to try the wet towel on my eyes. and i'm determined to get out and go to an outside local music event nearby,(with earplugs of course and shades) because music heals! and people smile and laugh, and hug and dance, ha!!! :thumbsup:

Good plan on the earplugs, they were my constant companion!  I'm so glad you reached out to us Violet, I hope you can have a bit of fun tonight!  :smitten:

Hi Violet, I know how you feel about it being your birthday and feeling horrible. My birthday was 2 days ago and I felt horrible! I didn't even want anyone to wish me happy birthday, but I got to work and they got me a cake and a card and I was glad. It would have been sad to just "skip" my birthday because of this stupid stuff. No matter what is going on I am still glad I was born. I hope your day turned out ok like mine did.