Should I hold or change to different plan

[Bu...]

Hello Buddies,

I have hit a rough patch after only 4 days of tapering with milk at 0.025 mg every 14 days. I started the milk solution at my .25mg for about 5 days prior to starting the actual taper and did fine. Matter of fact felt better. Started the taper, felt pretty good for four days then got hit with bad anxiety all day for the next two days. Am holding on the 6th day but am feeling worse with heart palpitations, anxiety and worsening intestinal distress.

I knew going into this that there would be some symptoms but this soon after starting the taper?

Dos anyone have any suggestions? Should I go back and dry cut or hold for longer? I cannot take any alcohol as I am very allergic. I don't know about the PG solution as I am so sensitive to everything but maybe could try it and just take my daily dose from there.

I thought I could do the fixed quantity as I had not been on this med very long and was on a very small dose, but I don't know. I really wanted off this stuff asap but I don't know if that is an option now. These symptoms are crazy.

Could it be the milk solution or am I just so sensitive I am going to have to do micro, micro taper?

What a bummer this is, no wonder people just want to stay on it.

Forgot to say my PCP is not on board with this taking even 4 months to come off so I have to see a pdoc in 3 weeks to try and get more melds. If not I might be screwed as my pcp does not want to prescribe me any more. That's why I went for the shorter taper to begin with.

Need some advice please!