Please help with current daily micro taper of klonopin

[le...]

Please I need help, I have been doing a daily liquid micro taper titrating 1mg k pills in 300mls water. I have been tapering for almost 17 months this way. I feel in acute or almost ct sonetimes the whole time now...i cant go on this way...I'm at 2.585mg from 3.5mg today. How would I turn this into a solution using what PG ? Or milk no alcohol ...I have to pull small my current taper is .2 .3 .2 .3 so every 4th day I have pulled a ml or .01mg. I am having dystonia  and dyskinesia any faster and the episodes are  violent. Is there a way to make this a solution and pull cuts , I dose 3 times a day currently..this water titration is killing me I'm going to end up in psych ward ...please help....I currently have 1mg pills and need to save pills also.... desperate        thank you...

The ratios of 1mg K + 2ml PG + 8ml water gives you a finished solution, .1mg per ml.

From 3.5 to 2.6 in one cut is huge.  I would suggest going back 10 3.5, then starting a slower, daily taper, maybe 10% per 2 weeks.

Combine 30mgs K + 60mls PG + 240mls water.  This will be approx a 8 day supply, .1mg per ml.

3.5mg X 10% = .35mg

.35mg/14 days = .025mg/day cut rate. 

Since your solution is .1mg per ml, your daily schedule would be:

35ml          (3.5mg)

34.75ml    (3.475mg)

34.50ml    (3.45mg)

34.35ml    (3.425mg)

etc....

Just reduce your dose by .25ml  (.025mg) each day.

Hi ty , no I did not reduce to 5.585mg at one time ...its taken me over a yr almost 17 months....I'm sorry I'm so confused I just need to know how much PG if that's what I should use to melt my pills in  or can i use milk...then add water ...? I have to micro pull daily the cuts hit me so hard....sorry I'm sick and it's hard to understand....i have trouble navigating this site now...

2mls of PG for each mg of K.

Dissolve that tablet then add water.  Remember, only a tiny percentage (less than 1%) of your tablet is actually K, the rest is inactive binders, fillers, etc.  Some of those components will be insoluble, and will remain in solid form in your liquid.  The K will definitely dissolve.

I recommend diluting with water to a solution of .1mg per ml.

Ty Builder, right now I have 3 1mg klonopin in 300 ml water..started at 3.5mg I'm at 2.585mg today..so 1ml is .01mg i can only pull that every 4th day or I'm on bed like exorcist.  Is there a way to make it so i can still pull small.....or pull cuts instead of wasting pills....I'm really bad at math and brain barley working ....I'm sorry....its taken me 17 months to get to where I'm at.  I've only been able to pull 2% a month ..pulling it tiny each day over the month and am like acute all the time or ct half the time...do you think it's the water and I've been on 30yrs. For severe anxiety panic agoraphobia...now I'm having tardive dyskinesia  and dystonia.....ty

Ty Builder, right now I have 3 1mg klonopin in 300 ml water..started at 3.5mg I'm at 2.585mg today..so 1ml is .01mg i can only pull that every 4th day or I'm on bed like exorcist.  Is there a way to make it so i can still pull small.....or pull cuts instead of wasting pills....I'm really bad at math and brain barley working ....I'm sorry....its taken me 17 months to get to where I'm at.  I've only been able to pull 2% a month ..pulling it tiny each day over the month and am like acute all the time or ct half the time...do you think it's the water and I've been on 30yrs. For severe anxiety panic agoraphobia...now I'm having tardive dyskinesia  and dystonia.....ty

Your extreme difficulty is the result of trying to use plain water to create a liquid K solution.  K is NOT water-soluble, and water is also a very poor suspension agent.  When you pull your dose, you really have absolutely no idea how much K you are actually getting, and given your ratio of .01mg/ml, there is a good liklihood you are not getting any K at all sometimes.

Since you are already miserable, and since you only have 1mg tablets, I would go back to 3mg and use just tablets until you stabilize and are ready to start to taper again.  Then once you begin to mix your liquid with a proper solvent, and can create a true uniformly distribute solution, you should be able to begin a slow, but reasonable, taper.

To make your solution:

Combine 30 mgs + 60ml propylene glycol + 240ml water.  This will give you a .1mg per ml solution and approx a 10-12 day supply.

Here's a schedule fo daily doses for a 10% per month taper rate.  (That's pretty slow, but lets start there)

30ml            3mg

29.9ml        2.99mg

29.8ml        2.98mg

29.7ml        2.97mg

etc.....

These are the amounts you will pull up and drink.  You do NOT discard anything, and no benzo is wasted

You really shouldn't need to dose K 3X day, but lets leave that for now.  The easiest way to do multiple doses is pull up the whole day's dose and simply divide it into  3 subdoses.  Accuracy is NOT important.  I would pull the whole day's dose, put it in a measuring cup, fill the cup to make 1 cup liquid, then simply drink 1/3 cup for each dose.