2 total doses. Taper one at a time?

[in...]

I'm at 2 doses of 2mg each valium. Approx 12noon and 12 midnight.

How is it advised when dealing with 2 doses. Reduce noon dose first, then when that is complete, move to the night dose.? 'm trying milk titration soon. Do people find that to work?

Thanks

infoshare

Because of its long half-life, there is no need to keep doses "balanced".  Do what ever is most convenient.

When I was taking a regular dose, I always took uneven doses, wanting to take more at night.  So when I started my DLMT, I always cut my AM dose.  When I got down to 3 mgs, I switched to 1X day dosing.

Many folks do just fine on 1X day dosing with diazepam.

DLMT absolutely will work.

Tried 2mg valium dissolved in 1% milk-- cuz it was there. Equivalent 2mg dose.

Now today feeling almist like I took no dose. Same reaction I had with vodka valium trial. Cant tell you how despairing this is. Is it cuz Im in a state of w/d already at 4mg?

Any ideas please?

Infoshare.

I will never understand this ‘long half life’ thing.

The peak concentration of Valium is about 1.5 hours - for me after that time I start to get withdrawal symptoms back. The symptoms are almost as bad as when a I was off completely.

You could stay on the split dose until you are on 1mg 2x/day and then start to cut the daily one. That is what I did first time around and it was fine. I just did it too quickly so after I was off the cuts caught up with me.