Slower rate not always better? Does % stop mattering?

[...]

1. Does anyone find that reducing their Daily rate does not help with symptoms ... or even makes sxs worse? 

2. Once you have your daily rate, are most folks continuing that same daily rate all the way down or do most folks go slower as they get low and look at %s? 

3. When does % no longer really matter? I know this has been discussed a few yrs ago but I can't find that. I'm at about 2.35 mg V equiv.

Percentage always matters, until you get down to a level where your really no longer have a dependency.

It was very apparent to me that regardless of dose level,  anytime my cut rate exceeded about 5-6%/14 days, my sxs ramped up.

Percentage always matters, until you get down to a level where your really no longer have a dependency.

It was very apparent to me that regardless of dose level,  anytime my cut rate exceeded about 5-6%/14 days, my sxs ramped up.

I think that's the sort of cut % I'm going to aim for and any ramping up of sxs I'll hold before moving again. Initially I'm being cautious and starting with an approx. 4% cut over the first 14 days and see how I feel.

Staz