Keto diet

[ku...]

I have tried for a few days but I realize i get hungry because no very little no carbs.  I know i have to eat more protein and fat.  Since i'm new to keto diet i was wondering what do you guys eat for breakfast lunch and dinner?  Especially dinner to stay full all night .  Any links or websites that you guys use will be great

• 2 weeks later...

Watch all of Eric Berg YouTube videos...

The only thing is he’s big on intermittent fasting. Depending on your metabolism jumping into keto is going to give you a massive sugar drop, and while with drawl it’s very dangerous in the sense that we are already compromised with a pissed off central nervous system, and then we’re taking its food away.

So when starting keto you have to slowly remove sugars slowly remove carbs. At the same time it’s a big task to prepare eating keto.

You have to prepare fat bombs, maybe keto bread, basely have a ton of proteins and salads nuts etc. already available so you can keep your blood sugar up...  that’s of course until key ketosis starts.

It’s messy, and I’ve done it wrong the first few times. It’s like cutting cold turkey sugar and carbs. That really messed me up. So I just started again.

You’ll need to buy coconut oil which is going to be your friend LOL. There’s days I have to take a spoonful just swallow it.

• 2 months later...