Who is in bed with depression today?

[4G...]

I'm going through a very bad time right now and I'm stuck in bed with depression. I'm on my own in the house and I don't like that when I'm depressed. I'm scared too. Is anyone else like that today?

I'm not in bed, but I'm absolutely debilitated with depression today.

I feel it will never lift.

I'm considering medication again . . . which I am ADAMANTLY against.

I tried walking.  It didn't help.

I can't just lay in bed because then for me it gets even worse.

I just keep pacing the house and checking this forum.

Today is the first time I seriously considered calling one of those help lines, just to discuss my symptoms and stuff.

I'm sorry that you both feel like this. Counting the minutes until I can go to sleep tonight and escape it. Has been like this for ages now. I was looking forward to my boyfriend coming home but he has gone to his sister's house for tea. I can't expect him to not have a life either. I've come back to bed but I'm very restless. Can't watch tv or read. Wonder when/if it will ever end.

Ring a helpline if you want. That's what they're there for. I've rung them before.

My depression went viral in about June, lost all interest in everything and lost my job. Its like you are in a half wake state of fog plus I am burning in hell too. Not sure I am going to make it now, its a whole new game. I 've  had depression my whole life but this is way different

• 2 weeks later...
Not functioning for over 2.5 years. Crying every day, very depressed . Terrible neuropathy pain in my body and my head, scalp. Tinnitus can't sleep. Severe hormones issues. :'(

I'm sorry you both feel so bad, Gibson and Vica. I've done quite a bit of housework today but now I'm in bed again. I've been cutting tiny amounts of V. Tried holding but it didn't help and so I thought I'd start cutting again. At least I might feel that I'm getting somewhere....

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not in bed, but I'm absolutely debilitated with depression today.

I feel it will never lift.

I'm considering medication again . . . which I am ADAMANTLY against.

I tried walking.  It didn't help.

I can't just lay in bed because then for me it gets even worse.

I just keep pacing the house and checking this forum.

Today is the first time I seriously considered calling one of those help lines, just to discuss my symptoms and stuff.

How are you doing FITYMI?  You haven't posted lately so have been a little worried.  Hope you are doing better, please update us when you can,  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: Mary

Me.

Thinking of updosing...  lying here-- again--

Oh Barbara, I'm so sorry.......sending you love and happier thoughts to lift you.  Love Mary ❤️💜💕❣️