KROCK....The Sucess Story I never wrote......

[KR...]

8)

I went back and re-read.  So thankful for your reply.  Hope your having great times with your son

One is 25. Love him sooo much.  Take care. Mr. Krock.

Kudos2

8)

Krock.  Sorry lol lol. One more thing. My doctor told me to cut klonopin in quarters. See you in 8 weeks. Never went back Now really in major withdrawal. Feels all neurological. Wholly heck. However your words are so encouraging to us on here. Have you thought to do podcasts????  You’d be great

Thanks. Kudos2 ;)

• 4 months later...
Just wanted to pop in and tell everyone that you have what it takes to make it thru this deal! Please impower yourself and dig deep! You have what it takes! If i can do it...so can you. Theres nothing special about me. I just never gave up and prayed it would end. And it did! Life is good...and yours will be to!!

Just wanted to pop in and tell everyone that you have what it takes to make it thru this deal! Please impower yourself and dig deep! You have what it takes! If i can do it...so can you. Theres nothing special about me. I just never gave up and prayed it would end. And it did! Life is good...and yours will be to!!

Thank you so much for your story and the reassurance. It’s stories like these that keep us going still suffering badly. I sent you a PM also. Once again, thank you!!

KRock,

Thank you so much for your story and for coming back to keep encouraging us.  I'm 10 months off of everything and going up and down with symptoms. Reading through this thread and all of your comments is immensely helpful. It's generous of you to say the least. I'm so glad you are free!

Cheers to you,

Helen

Hi KRock!

It’s so kind of you to come back and encourage those of us still in the thick of it! I’m very discouraged right now. I’m in a setback that has lasted 8 months so far. I’m pretty sure it’s from a cortisone shot that I got because of a frozen shoulder. I had a period of over a year with no symptoms and a few weeks after the shot symptoms started again. The thing is I don’t know and nobody else can tell me if that’s what caused my setback. So frustrating!! I can not even describe the discouragement I felt when symptoms started again and how unbelievable it is to me that I could still be having waves and windows for so many months now. All I can do is hold on and wait…….

Reading through this thread reminded me that eventually it will stop again. What an incredibly arduous and stressful process this can be. Thank you again for your encouraging words and attitude, and for the comfort that they bring! Our bodies do know how to find their way back! I had a beautiful break from the symptoms. It’s hard for me to not be hard on myself for making the mistake of taking that shot!

• 5 months later...

I always knew you were going to be such a Strong Force In Helping others ! You are definitely a huge source of healing words of encouragement! Way to go Nebraska ❤️

I always knew you were going to be such a Strong Force In Helping others ! You are definitely a huge source of healing words of encouragement! Way to go Nebraska ❤️

Takes one to know one jaso19.  :smitten:

Takes one to know one jaso19.  :smitten:

Pamster❤️❤️❤️ O wow thank you so much ! I always knew if I am going to get through this? I will do my best in helping as many people as I can !!! Thank God this Benzo Withdrawal ENDS! So nice to see you Miss Pam 😘

• 2 weeks later...

Wow!! Thanks for the encouragement Krock! Keep on Keeping on

When you talk about going through hell on earth, I know EXACTLY what you mean. A living nightmare is a term that is suitable and it is no hyperbole. Xanax wd feels like a giant hammer is about to strike at any moment. Aren't you surprised how good it feels just to feel normal?