KROCK....The Sucess Story I never wrote......

[KR...]

This is such an incredibly written success story!!! 

Wow, KRock - you endured so much and here you are, brighter than ever - Congratulations man!

Your confidence and straightforwardness are so appreciated. I'm glad you wrote about your dark thoughts, the craziness, all of it. I've experienced it all too.  It's beyond the human imagination.

How old was your son in all this? How did it affect him? What did/do you say to him about it?  How long were you sick for altogether?  You are right...with all the fear and dark SI, I have to say that the fear of my young girls w/o a mother was stronger than all my other fears....and that kept me alive.  It is a trauma to our young children as well for sure.  But I'm hoping I can teach them what I've learned and they can keep all the lessons w/o having to go thru such hell to learn it themselves!

Thank you for all your words of wisdom, support, and confidence.

Wow, KRock - you endured so much and here you are, brighter than ever - Congratulations man!

Your confidence and straightforwardness are so appreciated. I'm glad you wrote about your dark thoughts, the craziness, all of it. I've experienced it all too.  It's beyond the human imagination.

How old was your son in all this? How did it affect him? What did/do you say to him about it?  How long were you sick for altogether?  You are right...with all the fear and dark SI, I have to say that the fear of my young girls w/o a mother was stronger than all my other fears....and that kept me alive.  It is a trauma to our young children as well for sure.  But I'm hoping I can teach them what I've learned and they can keep all the lessons w/o having to go thru such hell to learn it themselves!

Thanks for your kind words. It means a lot to me. I try to be as honest as i can with the symptoms i had and how i delt with them. No sense in sugar coating any of this. Lets face it....this is some really fucked up shit!!

In regards to your questions...my son was like 7 years old when i went CT. It was a totally fucked up thing for him to witness and experience. I cried when i saw him so scared for me. He didnt want his daddy to die....and i wanted so badly to live through it for him. He was a MAJOR driving force in my recovery. Hands down!!

When i thought about killling myself due to the extreme suffering and symptoms...i thought about how sad my son would be living without his father. And how selfish it was of me to do that to him and not fight through it. I was scared to be alone during my darkest hours. I really thought if i was..it could be my last. I was completely terrified of my thoughts due to the duration and suffering. Suicidal Ideation is a very serious symptom during Benzo withdrawl...it happens more than people know of. Because most are afraid to talk about it due to push back or people freaking out. Everyone needs to know that the scary thoughts do taper off and go away. Their not permanent. Its just a really cruel symptom that some people deal with while going through this VERY cruel process.

In regards to what i told my son while i was healing. I just kept reassuring him that daddy was going to be ok....and NOTHING bad was going to happen to me. Even though my mind was in a dark place. I kept reassuring him over and over. It took me a long dam time to heal. But he witnessed it all. From start to finish. And as i got better... he wasn't so fearfull. To this day he has a fear of pills after seeing what they did to me. Not sure if that will ever go away for him. Only time will tell.

What i can tell you now.. is that he rarely ever brings it up. He enjoys his dad being back to normal

..taking him to baseball games...school functions...laughing and smiling with him. He knows the nightmare has pasted...and he sleeps at peace at night knowing I'm gonna be here when he wakes up in the morning.

Life...family...kids...and yourself is worth fighting for!! Dont ever forget that! Withdrawl is Temporary....it may take longer than most of us like. But it does end.

Please keep pushing forward....your happy life with your kids awaits you. You have so many happy days ahead with them. Promise!

Please hold onto my story and know if i can make it...so can you!! Everyone here has what it takes. Support is key! Thus the reason i come back here to help!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR COMING BACK WITH YOUR SUCCESS STORY....IT BROUGHT TEARS TO ME.....My worst symptom is still insomnia...….I have tinnitus but I can handle the tinnitus.....but no sleep is horrible hell..!!!!    Thank you for promising IT will get better...….did you take anything to help you sleep?  I have read not to take any supplements...do you agree?  How long before your sleep got better?      Will sleep get better?      I never get sleepy anymore and I feel wired most of the time.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR COMING BACK WITH YOUR SUCCESS STORY....IT BROUGHT TEARS TO ME.....My worst symptom is still insomnia...….I have tinnitus but I can handle the tinnitus.....but no sleep is horrible hell..!!!!    Thank you for promising IT will get better...….did you take anything to help you sleep?  I have read not to take any supplements...do you agree?  How long before your sleep got better?      Will sleep get better?      I never get sleepy anymore and I feel wired most of the time.

Your welcome! As far as the insomnia....i was out of my mind fucking crazy from it. No joke! Not sleeping makes all your other symptoms WAY worse!! No doubt about it!

I tried all sorts of shit to try to sleep after my CT. Plus they tried some meds on me in the Detox Center for sleep. Nothing worked! Not even a little bit! It was like i was eating M & M's. Total joke!

I also tried Sleepy Teas...over the counter sleeping pills...different supplements...changed my diet. You name it ...I tried it!! All the shit was a MAJOR flop! So dam discouraging!

Finally i was like Fuck this shit! I'm done putting shit into my body. My adrenal glands are obviously stuck wide open and SUPER pissed off!! I'm going all natural. Period! Slowly but surely i started to sleep here and there. Like little power naps. Nothing to jump up and down about..but it helped!

I also took a TON of hot baths. Lived in the dam bath tub. It helped me relax and ease some of my physical symptoms.

I will tell you.. now i can sleep 9 hours straight with NO waking up. My sleep is back to normal...and yours will be to. It takes awhile for it to reset. But it does happen!! Thank God!

That's why i use to spend so much dam time online or on this site. I couldn't sleep for shit! So i just chatted with my friends on here all dam day and night. It made time pass...which is key.

As time goes on...your body and sleep pattern will reset to its normal baseline. Hold tight knowing that. Your day is coming!

Also my tinnitus is way better than it was when i first went CT. Yours will improve to.

Keep distracting and making the days go by.  Long nights of sleep are in your Future!!!

KRock,

Thank you so much for coming back to this thread and offering us such hope.  I'm about three years off after a hellish 16-month taper, and back in a wave, feeling defeated, and reading your posts was just what I needed to get through this hell day of suffering.  THANK YOU.  You've inspired me to do the same when I'm done with this crap. I'm far enough along in recovery to know that what you write is true ...our bodies know exactly what they're doing while healing - we just need to hang on, avoid interfering with the process. 

Much gratitude,

WR

[3d...]

Thanks for your kind words. It means a lot to me. I try to be as honest as i can with the symptoms i had and how i delt with them. No sense in sugar coating any of this. Lets face it....this is some really fucked up shit!!

In regards to your questions...my son was like 7 years old when i went CT. It was a totally fucked up thing for him to witness and experience. I cried when i saw him so scared for me. He didnt want his daddy to die....and i wanted so badly to live through it for him. He was a MAJOR driving force in my recovery. Hands down!!

When i thought about killling myself due to the extreme suffering and symptoms...i thought about how sad my son would be living without his father. And how selfish it was of me to do that to him and not fight through it. I was scared to be alone during my darkest hours. I really thought if i was..it could be my last. I was completely terrified of my thoughts due to the duration and suffering. Suicidal Ideation is a very serious symptom during Benzo withdrawl...it happens more than people know of. Because most are afraid to talk about it due to push back or people freaking out. Everyone needs to know that the scary thoughts do taper off and go away. Their not permanent. Its just a really cruel symptom that some people deal with while going through this VERY cruel process.

In regards to what i told my son while i was healing. I just kept reassuring him that daddy was going to be ok....and NOTHING bad was going to happen to me. Even though my mind was in a dark place. I kept reassuring him over and over. It took me a long dam time to heal. But he witnessed it all. From start to finish. And as i got better... he wasn't so fearfull. To this day he has a fear of pills after seeing what they did to me. Not sure if that will ever go away for him. Only time will tell.

What i can tell you now.. is that he rarely ever brings it up. He enjoys his dad being back to normal

..taking him to baseball games...school functions...laughing and smiling with him. He knows the nightmare has pasted...and he sleeps at peace at night knowing I'm gonna be here when he wakes up in the morning.

Life...family...kids...and yourself is worth fighting for!! Dont ever forget that! Withdrawl is Temporary....it may take longer than most of us like. But it does end.

Please keep pushing forward....your happy life with your kids awaits you. You have so many happy days ahead with them. Promise!

Please hold onto my story and know if i can make it...so can you!! Everyone here has what it takes. Support is key! Thus the reason i come back here to help!

Incredible!  Thank you.........

I use to have a lot of members on here tell me to hold tight. My day is coming. Healing is real. Just wait and see. They would tell me this over and over and over. They would say it so much it would actually start to piss me off because i was still so very sick. ..and they were healed or near the finish line. I wanted so bad to be them. Yet i was SO far away from even being close.

I thought for sure i was the exception. That i might not ever get better. My mind played BRUTAL games on me. But the little voice in back of my head said this is not the real you. All of these horrible thoughts and symptoms are ALL withdrawl related. I never had or thought up any of this shit prior to withdrawl. So i held onto hope that what the members on here were telling me was true. That healing is real. That the little voice inside of my head would guide me to the finish line.

I'm here to tell ALL of you that you have to believe in yourself and the process. You are powerless over how long this will take and what symptoms wax and wane. I had to surrender to the process and let the natural healing cycle take its course. Once i did this it took a lot of the added pressure and anxiety off of my shoulders. I accepted the fact that i was VERY sick.... but one day i WILL be better!! Its way better knowing that.... than knowing that your very sick and you will NEVER get better. Which could be the case with some illnesses in life. Not this.

Withdrawl is temporary....i will always tell you this even if you want to tell me to shut the hell up. Just as i wanted to say that many times to members when  i was REALLY bad.

I will always be a big supporter to the members of this site. I was you once upon a time. What I'm telling you is true. Please hold onto my words and push forward.

I PROMISE you this shit does end!! What your going through is VERY cruel process....and not many people or doctors on the outside understand it.

But remember this...Theres NO way in hell i went from dam near death during my CT with over 100 brutal symptoms to where I'm at now. The shit is gone...and yours will be to. My body knew how to heal itself....and yours does to. I know its hard to believe while your suffering. But I'm here to reassure you it does!

You HAVE to stay calm and believe in yourself and the process. You will be me someday telling people the same thing I'm telling you when your healed. 

KRock - glad to see you're still rocking!!!  I still love to read every single one of your posts here.  I'm entering month six now and your posts helped keep me afloat during some rocky times in the beginning.  They still do.  THANK YOU!!!  It keeps getting better.  And yes, it's maddening how slow, but it's happening.

It took awhile for it to sink in how sick I was and how much healing needed to happen.  But I always appreciated hearing from anybody and everybody that it would get better....because...yeah...I was going to be the ONLY one who wouldn't heal...the ONLY one permanently damaged  :)

Finding that place of calm acceptance took a bit of doing.  And some days felt impossible.  But I learned how important it is.  Time.  Patience.  Acceptance.  Ok...truth...some days I would have preferred to throw every dish I owned at some unsuspecting wall versus practice acceptance.  But patience and acceptance does go a long way.  We really have no choice.  And it makes the process tolerable. 

I don't post on this thread much, but I hang on your every word.  Especially on the more difficult days.  Thanks for hanging with us all and keeping the message of hope afloat.  It's so important to hear it over and over again that we'll make it through.

Dear KROCK...so good to get another boost of reassurance from you! Thank you for returning to hold us up with your words. I'm in a rough wave at nearly 4 years off...what a nasty trek. It is so helpful to hear from someone who has been there. Many many thanks!

Carita :smitten:

Welchie......so good to hear from you. I'm glad your seeing progress. It will only get better. Yes symptoms wax and wane. Healing is not linear. But that's what the body has to go through when its recalibrating itself back to normal. In simple terms...Its confused and trying to figure things out. Which it will do. Just know while its happening that its quite normal. So dont get discourage. Does it suck? Hell yes. But theres no way through it but through it. Remember that. You got what it takes. Your doing GREAT!

Carita....no problem with the boost. I try to pay it forward by coming back to this site. It played a huge role in my recovery. I want you and everyone else to hang in there. I wouldn't come back here wasting my time on a bunch of positive posts if it wasn't true. I have a million other things I could be doing. But the truth is you do heal from this nightmare. So its important to me that you and everyone else knows it.

The 4 year wave your in WILL pass. Your body just needs more time. Theres NO rhyme or reason to any of this. No 2 withdrawls are the same. But your body knows what its doing....dont EVER forget that. As scary as waves can be. Reassure yourself its just the natural process of healing....that you HAVE to go through. Keep pushing forward...it will all be a distant memory someday.

Heres a little side note on where i was at in the middle of my withdrawl. This was the LAST doctor I ever went to. He told me I should probably look into applying for long term disability payments. He said he would help me apply for it due to my mental and physical condition. Which was all withdrawl related by the way. He just didnt believe it. Thought i had some other brain issues or some shit like that. Really sucks when your doctor doesn't believe what your saying. He was REALLY concerned with me being non functional in the future. Didn't give me much hope. Told me I need work on accepting the new me. Whatever that was. That it might not get much better going forward.

Anyways..what I'm getting at is that I never applied for shit when i walked out of his office. His words of doubt empowered me to prove him and the rest of the people that doubted me WRONG! That it WAS Benzo withdrawl the WHOLE time. Now that I'm healed.... I'm holding up a BIG middle finger to all of them.

Take that for what its worth the next time a doctor or person doubts what your going through. You will be me someday. Healed with a smile on your face saying....I told you so!

I keep coming back to this success story, and I’ve shared it with others like me. I can’t thank you enough, I sort of want to be joined at your hip!!! You went through what I’m going through, and many others for longer than we ever thought this could go on for. I’m 5 years and 3 months, ‘low’ dose and not for years, however kindled from a short use prior which didn’t burn me in hell like this. Now set back from antibiotics and really scared I’m doomed,  and will never get through this. I may PM you if you don’t mind, but sure yours unindated. I relate to how write and so much more. Fought so hard, through shit beyond and now begging. There’s so much total shit written about this healing process, but you are real.

Thanks so much. ❤️

I love this story— thank you for coming back to share it. I’d like to know though... did you have any sensitivities? To chemicals, medicines, personal products, foods etc.. during your wd? And if so, do these go away?? I have so many fears about this. Can you take medicine when needed now? Do you even dare have a beer now and then?

I keep coming back to this success story, and I’ve shared it with others like me. I can’t thank you enough, I sort of want to be joined at your hip!!! You went through what I’m going through, and many others for longer than we ever thought this could go on for. I’m 5 years and 3 months, ‘low’ dose and not for years, however kindled from a short use prior which didn’t burn me in hell like this. Now set back from antibiotics and really scared I’m doomed,  and will never get through this. I may PM you if you don’t mind, but sure yours unindated. I relate to how write and so much more. Fought so hard, through shit beyond and now begging. There’s so much total shit written about this healing process, but you are real.

Thanks so much. ❤️

I'm sorry your still suffering so far out. Ive seen people suffer very badly on low doses and high doses. Dont let that discourage you.

This is why i keep saying no 2 withdrawls are the same. Every withdrawl is different. People are different. Our brains react to things differently. Try not to compare your healing time to others. Your body is healing just the way its suppose to heal. Its right on track with your natural makeup. Stay positive and let it do its job. It knows what its doing. Please believe this!!

Also...What i can tell you is that i know quite a few people that were kindled. Their journey wasn't fun. Really unfair compared to others. But their back to living a normal life now. It just took them a lot more time than others.

Just know that you WILL get better. Believe in the process. I know how discouraging it can get. Boy do I ever. But your body knows how to fix the things that the drug fucked up. I know that's hard to believe while your suffering....but its true! You have to wait out the natural healing process and hold tight. Dont ever loose faith about that. If it wasn't true i would tell you your fucked. Trust me i would. I wouldn't lead you on to believe your gonna get better if you were'nt. I dont roll like that.

Remember...I was you once upon a time.....and now its all gone. Yours will be to. Believe in yourself. You have the inner will power to get to the finish line. Look how far you've come!! Pretty dam amazing!

This will all be a distant memory. You HAVE what it takes! Keep Pushing forward!!!!

KROCK

I don't know what you do to earn a crust but you sure as shit could be a motivational speaker or doing TED talks or something along those lines.

Your written word is encapsulating, reassuring and motivating and I reckon to hear your words in a visual way would be even better again.

Thanks for taking the time out to keep coming back, especially after such an horrific experience that we travel. I am sure you realize the positive impact your posts are having on many of us.

KROCK

I don't know what you do to earn a crust but you sure as shit could be a motivational speaker or doing TED talks or something along those lines.

Your written word is encapsulating, reassuring and motivating and I reckon to hear your words in a visual way would be even better again.

Thanks for taking the time out to keep coming back, especially after such an horrific experience that we travel. I am sure you realize the positive impact your posts are having on many of us.

I couldn't have said it any better!  :thumbsup:

Many thanks, Krock!

Thanks so much. ❤️

I'm sorry your still suffering so far out. Ive seen people suffer very badly on low doses and high doses. Dont let that discourage you.

This is why i keep saying no 2 withdrawls are the same. Every withdrawl is different. People are different. Our brains react to things differently. Try not to compare your healing time to others. Your body is healing just the way its suppose to heal. Its right on track with your natural makeup. Stay positive and let it do its job. It knows what its doing. Please believe this!!

Also...What i can tell you is that i know quite a few people that were kindled. Their journey wasn't fun. Really unfair compared to others. But their back to living a normal life now. It just took them a lot more time than others.

Just know that you WILL get better. Believe in the process. I know how discouraging it can get. Boy do I ever. But your body knows how to fix the things that the drug fucked up. I know that's hard to believe while your suffering....but its true! You have to wait out the natural healing process and hold tight. Dont ever loose faith about that. If it wasn't true i would tell you your fucked. Trust me i would. I wouldn't lead you on to believe your gonna get better if you were'nt. I dont roll like that.

Remember...I was you once upon a time.....and now its all gone. Yours will be to. Believe in yourself. You have the inner will power to get to the finish line. Look how far you've come!! Pretty dam amazing!

This will all be a distant memory. You HAVE what it takes! Keep Pushing forward!!!!

You’re a true hero in my book. Ive lost count of the times I’ve read what you replied, and shared with others in a similar or same place. Reassurance is absolute paramount, I believe. After all this utter shite you went through, and for so long, I cannot believe how supportive you are. I sort of feel I would run, but who knows. Who knows what happens at the end of this death defying crap from hell. I really really appreciate your reply, thank you so much. Did you really think it would never end and you possibly had brain rot? There’s so much BS on line, about thinking positive, which is impossible, unless it’s maybe a little better, even briefly, never lasts though. I constantly think I have brain eating disease. Had MRI and I don’t, but of course I think MRI is wrong! Was never a hypochondriac, oh boy am I now.

God bless you and your life

:smitten:

I love this story— thank you for coming back to share it. I’d like to know though... did you have any sensitivities? To chemicals, medicines, personal products, foods etc.. during your wd? And if so, do these go away?? I have so many fears about this. Can you take medicine when needed now? Do you even dare have a beer now and then?

In regards to your questions about being sensitive to items after I healed.

1. Chemicals.....I have zero issues with anything. Alls good with that.

2. Medicines....Ive never been back to a doctor since one told me I was screwed during my withdrawl. They told me my symptoms couldn't be withdrawl related so far out and they may never go away. Which we know now is NOT true and they did go away.

The thing is with Doctors....you pay them $100 for an office visit. They feel obligated to treat your symptoms because your paying them. The way most of them treat is by writing you a prescription. In my opinion most doctors over prescribe. So i just stay the hell away from all of them. I wanted my brain to go back to a natural baseline. And i couldn't achieve that with doctors trying to pump pills in my mouth. I doubt i would have a reaction if I really needed meds. But i choose not to. That's just me.

On a side note...i have taken over the counter Advil and Tylenol when i strained my lower back. Zero issues or side effects with either of them.

3. Personal Products.....have NO issues with any items what so ever. Alls good.

4. Food Items....I have NO issues at all. Zero. I drink Red Bulls and Mountain Dew without issue. Can eat whatever i like. NO GI issues...NO nothing.

5. Beer and Alcohol.....The last time I ever had a drink was before I went Cold Turkey off Valium. Ive never drank since. I use to drink socially before my withdrawl. As in a few times a week. But Ive never put alcohol back in my system since. Please understand this is just a personal decision. I have friends that have healed from Benzo withdrawl and go out drinking and dont miss a beat. I'm more than positive I'm fine in this department. I just have a different outlook on life now....and alcohol isn't in it. My poor GABA receptors have been through enough shit. I dont want to disrespect them any more than I have.

I looked at my witdrawl sort of as a life cleanzing process. All the BAD people....things ...and issues i had needed to go. I use to promise myself if i made it through it I would live life differently. Choose my battles carefully. And surround myself with POSITIVE people and things. No more unhealthy stressfull bullshit and people. They ALL had to GO!! Now that all that shit is out of my life now ... Life is so MUCH better!!!

At the end of the day....Everyone should identify their stressors in Life and work toward living a happier stress free life. EVERYONE here has been through enough pain and suffering....you deserve only the BEST going forward! Dont ever again let ANYONE or ANYTHING bring you down!!!!!

KROCK

I appreciate your kind words. But I come back here for people like you. I dont want you giving up before you get to the Gold at the end of the Rainbow. The Gold being a normal withdrawl FREE life!! Its for real!! I'm proof...and you will be to!

I dont want you or anyone else to EVER quit on themselves! That's NOT a option in this game!! You HAVE to fight! You have a GREAT life ahead of you when this shit is over. Dont EVER forget that!!

Dont let the withdrawl put fucked up thoughts in your head.... like you will never heal! That's ALL bullshit....that's the withdrawl lying to you! As real as those thoughts seem...there NOT true!

You HAVE to push forward man! Do NOT look back!! What happened happened to all of us. We cant change that. But you can get through this shit! This process sucks... but your misery will END!!

I PROMISE you a normal life awaits you if you FIGHT! Please believe in yourself and know you have what it takes! Benzo Withdrawl is REALLY nasty shit....hands down the WORST thing Ive EVER been through! But it DOES fade away!

The key to recovery is TIME....keep distracting....distracting and MORE distracting! Make time and the days go by. I dont care what you have to do to make the time pass. Just DO it!! You will see what i say is true.

Keep reminding yourself that your body knows what to do. I know its hard to do while your suffering....but HAVE faith!! You cant rush the natural healing process. As much as we would like to....you just cant. But sleep well and be at ease knowing it DOES end!!

You will be just as amazed as I was when its over. Its fucking amazing the human body can fix itself and all those HORRIBLE ass symptoms are gone! I would of NEVER in a million years believed it...if i hadn't gone through it!

I'm half tempted to go back to ALL those Doctors that wrote me off as damaged goods and say "how ya like me now! I'm back to normal....now go fuck yourself!"

You rock! Thanks for that up lifting post. I'm going to keep that pearl of wisdom and polishing it often. I'm just exiting hell myself and need that positivity in my life. Thanks a million!

• 2 weeks later...

Stranger!

I can not believe you have wrote this wonderful success story!It makes me cry to even think where you were and where you are now!

We sure have been through the toughest times together and made the most amazing connection in the worst of times!

Best Friends, and life long friends always! Don’t forget me kiddo!

Love you

- J

Stranger!

I can not believe you have wrote this wonderful success story!It makes me cry to even think where you were and where you are now!

We sure have been through the toughest times together and made the most amazing connection in the worst of times!

Love you

- J

Jaso

I remember you from way back. How are you doing?

Stranger!

Love you

- J

Jaso

Keagan!

Hi there! I have been away for some years ! I am doing wonderful and all sxs are GONE!

It took me some time to really work through my last 5 sxs but they were manageable sxs

How are you buddy?

Stranger!

Best Friends, and life long friends always! Don't forget me kiddo!

Love you

- J

I will NEVER forget you....not a chance!

You will ALWAYS be special to me!! Without you...I'm 99 percent sure I wouldn't be here today. I'm pretty sure you know that.

You stood by me through my darkest of times. You were the light that i needed at the end of a VERY dark tunnel. You had the calming voice that I always needed to hear.

You were my mentor....care taker....guidance counselor...and life coach during the most fucked up withdrawl Ive ever been through.

I can NEVER thank you enough for taking the time out of your life to help me. Especially with all that you've been through. You never gave up on me and always told me to keep fighting. You are and will ALWAYS be a HUGE inspiration to me.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the energy that you put into me. The amount of time and effort you gave me never wavered! I hope by me healing its made you proud. It wasn't all for nothing. I made it to the other side like you always said i would.

Your the best! Always will be!

:smitten: :smitten:

Awww!

Thank you so much J for such amazing words! Truly it was my pleasure! And you helped me in more ways than 1 ! The fact that we’re here now and all of that horror is gone makes me feel so much for pride for how hard you fought!

Don’t underestimate yourself you DID IT! I just helped remind you of what you already know!

Keep being just the way you are! There is Not 1 person like you!

💕

Stranger!

Love you

- J

Jaso

Keagan!

Hi there! I have been away for some years ! I am doing wonderful and all sxs are GONE!

It took me some time to really work through my last 5 sxs but they were manageable sxs

How are you buddy?

I am doing great now, but the brain fog and fatigue lasted 3+ years after my detox. Thought it would never go away, but it did. Thankfully. I am glad to hear you are doing great. Not enough of the old timers come back. Its good for morale for the folks in the thick of it.