Author Topic: KROCK....The Sucess Story I never wrote......  (Read 20602 times)

[Buddie]

Re: KROCK....The Sucess Story I never wrote......
« Reply #60 on: September 29, 2018, 12:08:01 pm »
 Forgive my English that is not my natural language. [...], I appreciate from your heart the great effort you have made to get here. And so many efforts to get to write your success story. It is very rewarding for those of us who are still in the abstinence syndrome.
I was also a victim of a detoxification center, they made me stop in 3 weeks benzoids and antidepressants that I took for 28 years, it seems that they have no idea of ​​abstinence from benzos.
After 6 months I still have the symptoms in the same intensity.
Take care of yourself.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #61 on: September 29, 2018, 06:38:10 pm »
Forgive my English that is not my natural language. [...], I appreciate from your heart the great effort you have made to get here. And so many efforts to get to write your success story. It is very rewarding for those of us who are still in the abstinence syndrome.
I was also a victim of a detoxification center, they made me stop in 3 weeks benzoids and antidepressants that I took for 28 years, it seems that they have no idea of ​​abstinence from benzos.
After 6 months I still have the symptoms in the same intensity.
Take care of yourself.

Iím VERY sorry your still suffering. But if it makes you feel any better. I was still VERY sick at 6 months out. I blame a lot of that on the Detox Centers drug removal protocol. As in the CT. It totally fucked me up. AND the fact that I wasnít very educated on how to taper off these drugs. I made a LOT of mistakes. I honestly NEVER thought in a MILLION years that those little pills could do so much damage to my body and life. As Iím sure is the case with you.

Your brain is fixing itself even though it doesnít seem that way...it knows how to do it. Some heal quicker than others....but the end result is the same.

Had I not gone through this horrible nightmare....I would of never believed what Iím telling you. EVER!.

« Last Edit: September 29, 2018, 06:44:05 pm by [Buddie] »
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #62 on: September 30, 2018, 11:15:41 am »
Thanks for your success story I can't get enough of these! You mentioned a chat room here at one time has it been moved or shut down?

[Buddie]

« Reply #63 on: October 01, 2018, 05:59:22 am »
Thanks for your success story I can't get enough of these! You mentioned a chat room here at one time has it been moved or shut down?

yes....it was shut down long ago. You will have your own sucess story to write .....just stay focused and push forward. You have what it takes.

[Buddie]

« Reply #64 on: October 01, 2018, 07:30:20 am »
I needed to hear and see this!!! Awesome post. Iím almost five years off my airhunger is my worst symptom I feel death daily, bloated and love in fear so much my head shakes!! Gosh how inhumane this is! Hard to see from the suffering that we will get well!!! Thank you so much for posting this!!!!

[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #65 on: October 02, 2018, 05:46:23 pm »
[...]....thank you so much for your reply...it has helped ease my mind.  You are being so generous with your time to answer us all and with much detail....a voice from the ďother sideĒ with good news....gives us all strength to keep at it....wishing you along healthy life....
Thank you.....
Hugs [...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #66 on: December 01, 2018, 03:18:44 pm »
I love your success story! I hope you still doing well and enjoying life.
Can I ask you did you had a severe headache and if you head how long did it last ?
I'm 30 months out and still suffering with blinding headache. Losing hope
[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #67 on: December 27, 2018, 06:58:01 am »
I love your success story! I hope you still doing well and enjoying life.
Can I ask you did you had a severe headache and if you head how long did it last ?
I'm 30 months out and still suffering with blinding headache. Losing hope
[...]

Yea....i had extreme headaches....my brain was REALLY fucked up...pardon my language. I had brain pains like i never felt before. I had doctors telling me i may have permanent brain damage. I was a total mess. I kept telling my self my brain is trying to reprogram its self now that its drug free. I did LOTS of self talking. I knew i never had any of these symptoms before withdrawl.....i was just praying and holding onto the hope that i wouldn't have them when it was over. Members here kept telling me it will pass with time. That's hard to hear when your in so much pain and thinking your gonna die. Time is your enemy when your watching the clock and counting the days.

What i can tell you is it WILL go away. It just slowly fades away. Some symptoms stick with people longer than others. Theres no rhyme or reason to any of this. If i can heal.....so can you. It does happen.....please believe. I wouldn't mislead on this journey. If i thought you were screwed or damaged forever...I would tell you to get use to the new you......but that isn't the case. The new you is coming.....be patient. You will smile again and be headache free. Promise.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2018, 07:05:47 am by [Buddie] »

[Buddie]

« Reply #68 on: December 27, 2018, 09:54:07 pm »
Well said. WD may be the hardest thing you ever did but BOY is it worth it!
Your are so right. It does gradually fade away. One day you will suddenly realize that a symptom that really bothered you has just gone away. Each person is different but I do believe we all heal from this mess.

Yes. The NEW YOU is coming but you just have to wait in order to find that wonderful new person! Nom BWD does not change your basic personality. If you were uptight about money before WD, that might still remain. If you were a social butterfly before, that might still remain. If you had childhood traumas, they will still be active in your brain. But you WILL see all of these things in a new way and that new way is pretty wonderful! I will give you a great example:

Before going CT of Klonapin, Ambien and two ADs, I didn't care a BIT about cleaning. Oh, I wiped down my kitchen and cleaned the kitty litter daily, but other than that, NOTHING. I don't think I owned a vacuum cleaner til I was 50!!!! I guess I used a broom? I truly do not remember now that I am 68. Well, something in me changed drastically during WD. I became QUITE OCD about cleaning. This was part of my personal therapy during the second year of WD. I started cleaning my own house, not easy when you have to use a walker to get around! But I just dug in and slowly began to learn HOW you clean. And when I finally did heal from psych drugs, I decided to start my own cleaning business. And here I am today, a Master House Cleaner!!!! Go figure.... The changes that came from getting off psych drugs was, for me, intense and very interesting. You may find something similar.
[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #69 on: December 28, 2018, 08:14:34 pm »
[...],

Congratulations on your healing!!  Thank you for posting a success story.  May I ask why you were prescribed the benzo and for how long did you take them?  Trying to maintain hope that healing and full recovery is possible.