Author Topic: KROCK....The Sucess Story I never wrote......  (Read 33800 times)

[Buddie]

Re: KROCK....The Sucess Story I never wrote......
« Reply #200 on: October 22, 2021, 02:55:23 am »
 8)
       I went back and re-read.   So thankful for your reply.  Hope your having great times with your son
          One is 25. Love him sooo much.   Take care. Mr. [...].

[...]
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #201 on: October 22, 2021, 06:13:24 am »
 8)
     [...].  Sorry lol lol. One more thing. My doctor told me to cut klonopin in quarters. See you in 8 weeks. Never went back Now really in major withdrawal. Feels all neurological. Wholly heck. However your words are so encouraging to us on here. Have you thought to do podcasts????  Youíd be great
      Thanks. [...] ;)
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #202 on: October 29, 2021, 02:18:55 am »
Thanks [...].   :)

[Buddie]

« Reply #203 on: March 26, 2022, 04:59:33 am »
Just wanted to pop in and tell everyone that you have what it takes to make it thru this deal! Please impower yourself and dig deep! You have what it takes! If i can do it...so can you. Theres nothing special about me. I just never gave up and prayed it would end. And it did! Life is good...and yours will be to!!

[Buddie]

« Reply #204 on: March 29, 2022, 12:20:30 pm »
Just wanted to pop in and tell everyone that you have what it takes to make it thru this deal! Please impower yourself and dig deep! You have what it takes! If i can do it...so can you. Theres nothing special about me. I just never gave up and prayed it would end. And it did! Life is good...and yours will be to!!

Thank you so much for your story and the reassurance. Itís stories like these that keep us going still suffering badly. I sent you a [...] also. Once again, thank you!!

[Buddie]

« Reply #205 on: March 29, 2022, 08:29:51 pm »
[...],

Thank you so much for your story and for coming back to keep encouraging us.  I'm 10 months off of everything and going up and down with symptoms. Reading through this thread and all of your comments is immensely helpful. It's generous of you to say the least. I'm so glad you are free!

Cheers to you,
Helen

[Buddie]

« Reply #206 on: March 30, 2022, 05:18:46 pm »
Hi [...]!
Itís so kind of you to come back and encourage those of us still in the thick of it! Iím very discouraged right now. Iím in a setback that has lasted 8 months so far. Iím pretty sure itís from a cortisone shot that I got because of a frozen shoulder. I had a period of over a year with no symptoms and a few weeks after the shot symptoms started again. The thing is I donít know and nobody else can tell me if thatís what caused my setback. So frustrating!! I can not even describe the discouragement I felt when symptoms started again and how unbelievable it is to me that I could still be having waves and windows for so many months now. All I can do is hold on and waitÖÖ.
Reading through this thread reminded me that eventually it will stop again. What an incredibly arduous and stressful process this can be. Thank you again for your encouraging words and attitude, and for the comfort that they bring! Our bodies do know how to find their way back! I had a beautiful break from the symptoms. Itís hard for me to not be hard on myself for making the mistake of taking that shot!