Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Water to K to vodka ratio matter? Need to make dose

[Tr...]

May be a dumb question but can I put 1 mg K into 1 ml of vodka and 199 ml of water? Wasn't sure if it had to be 1 to 99 ratio to make 100, or if 1 mg K needs more vodka than 1 ml.

I posted this in another thread but it hasn't been answered and I'm overdue for my dose. Sorry for the redundancy :)

For each 1milligram of benzo, you must use 2 milliliters of vodka.

Then you can dilute that any way you choose...2ml + 8ml, 2ml + 98ml, or any other ratio. 

Oh yea, how long do you let it dilute in the vodka for? Is 15 minutes sufficient? It's been about 10 and there's still a couple chunks. I've swirled it around a bit

Only a tiny percentage of the tablet is actually kolonpin, the rest is several different inactive ingredients, some of which will be insoluble.  The K will definitely dissolve, probably within seconds, certainly within a minute.  Don't worry about the insolubles, they won't matter,

Just FYI, your 1mg tablet probably actually weighs about 150mg, so the actual amount of K is less than 1%.

That's crazy! My mind is blown here. That little amount of poison is what is doing his to us?! I knew there were fillers but didn't know there was that much filler to medicine.

Thanks for the help as always, too. You've been a huge help for me from day one..

Not all of a tablet is "filler." A tablet can't be made out of just drug. Additional ingredients are needed to hold a tablet together, to make it disintegrate in water faster, to lubricate it through the machinery, etc.

And tablets are colored because manufacturers typically make many different tablets (dosage strengths as well as different drugs), and color is a quick and easy way to tell them apart. That's not the only way to tell them apart on the manufacturing floor, obviously, but it is a quick way.

But yes, a pill containing 1 mg is a powerful drug indeed. 1 mg is a tiny amount.