Author Topic: I'm still in here!  (Read 9334 times)

[Buddie]

Re: I'm still in here!
« Reply #70 on: December 15, 2018, 01:03:36 pm »
Survive any way you can! This is a great message from my favourite buddy :)

Always good to hear updates from you, [...]  :thumbsup:

I am doing better. A bit more sleep than before, 4 hours a night rather than 3 and able to exercise more. Have seen some friends more often and they are happy I've improved. Still the blasted hypersalivation though. Hopefully back to full strength sometime in 2019.

-DG
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #71 on: December 15, 2018, 07:10:58 pm »
Survive any way you can! This is a great message from my favourite buddy :)

Always good to hear updates from you, [...]  :thumbsup:

I am doing better. A bit more sleep than before, 4 hours a night rather than 3 and able to exercise more. Have seen some friends more often and they are happy I've improved. Still the blasted hypersalivation though. Hopefully back to full strength sometime in 2019.

-DG

DG,
You got this.....2019 is your year! 👍😊
Glad to hear the progress!

[...]
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #72 on: December 25, 2018, 02:29:02 am »
Merry Christmas and God Bless all my buddies!
I [...] you find some [...] and healing during this season. ❤
Prayers to you all!!!!

[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #73 on: December 25, 2018, 02:33:32 pm »
Prayers to you all!!!!

[...]

Merry Christmas to you to [...], [...] you have a great day!  [...] 🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎄

[Buddie]

« Reply #74 on: December 25, 2018, 03:05:21 pm »
[...] - thank you for the xmas wishes to us all.  I'm new to the website and your story is inspiring and your continuing well wishes for us all feel comforting.  You gave me lots of [...]

Tough morning (holiday) but made it thru.  If you made it thru your whole ordeal, so can I, and hopefully all of us.  One wave, one window at a time.

[Buddie]

« Reply #75 on: December 25, 2018, 10:03:58 pm »
Prayers to you all!!!!

[...]

[...] you had a great Christmas, [...]!

Glad you get to enjoy it after what you went through, you deserve it :)

[Buddie]

« Reply #76 on: December 26, 2018, 02:28:57 am »
[...] - thank you for the xmas wishes to us all.  I'm new to the website and your story is inspiring and your continuing well wishes for us all feel comforting.  You gave me lots of [...]

Tough morning (holiday) but made it thru.  If you made it thru your whole ordeal, so can I, and hopefully all of us.  One wave, one window at a time.
[...],
Hi, read some of your background. Congratulations on getting here and trying to move forward. Remember it's a marathon not a sprint, take your time but do keep moving. I glad you seem like you have a good mindset and are positive you can do it, and you most certainly can! Good luck to you for continued success and prayers for [...]!!!

[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #77 on: December 26, 2018, 02:30:49 am »
[...] and DG,
Thanks for the well wishes!!!!
Love you guys❤
Stay strong buddies.....

[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #78 on: December 26, 2018, 12:10:50 pm »
[...]  Thank you so much for your encouraging personal reply.  You have such good a good heart.  I'm embarrassed to admit - but know everyone understands - that I don't have the brain power to get into my own account messages.  All I see is the welcome from the wonderful moderator baddove.  She and I replied back and forth a couple of times but they don't show up when I try to get back to it : )  Oh well.  Maybe some kind soul can walk me through.  I'm an old girl and was generally road kill on the information highway before the Benzos.

Anyway, I reread your story and probably will again.  Your horrifying low points, honesty, sense of humor and current space of peace, joy and [...] are genuinely touching.

I got into this mess because I was caring for a failing 93 year old father for a year and a half.  Very stressful on many levels.  But I am usually a tough nut to crack.  And if my dad is 93, then y'all know I ain't no spring chicken.  But crack I did, mostly cuz of the insomnia from worry.  And then came the script for Benzos. 

You're so right.  It's not a sprint.  I hang tight to the moments here and there of relative improvement - like being able to take a shower and eat. The real basics.  Funny how grateful you become for the simple things.  I spend many times during the day doing a mental gratitude list.  When I get my mind headed in a good direction, and take the gratitude thing to an absurd level, every little thing I can think of, it's amazing how much there is left to be grateful for.  Fake it til you make it.

Mornings are tough, which is why I logged in.  It feels good to just type a note to another human being who understands.  The isolation and agoraphobia are tough and can make it all seem much darker.  Again, thanks [...] and all who are 'listening'.  May we all walk through another day toward health with a little [...].

[Buddie]

« Reply #79 on: January 28, 2019, 10:08:11 pm »
I [...] all my buddies are seeing some progress and not losing [...]. Looking back on the HELL I really never thought life was possible again. It seemed life wasn't worth living, but afterwards you will be so thankful you never gave up. You will smile again, have joy, see colors, have clear thoughts, and even have moments of euphoria. To be able to sit and R-E-L-A-X is something we take for granted....but it is so nice to look at the horizon with promise.
My [...] is we all are able to get back to normal, whatever that is!

I'm [...] up on 2 years off and SO thankful!
Prayers to you all....

[...]