Author Topic: I'm still in here!  (Read 9499 times)

[Buddie]

Re: I'm still in here!
« Reply #60 on: October 13, 2018, 07:12:51 pm »
We live in the Panhandle of Florida but were personally spared of damage. I pray for the many that were hit hard by Hurricane Michael. I know the stress of life events can dramatically affect your mental state, and something this disastrous can leave many without food or shelter.
I am thankful that I'm healed so I can try and handle life events like a "normal" person.
Prayers to those dealing with this recovery....
[...]

Really glad you were spared damage [...].  Praying for the people that were hit.
💙💜💚 [...]
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #61 on: October 27, 2018, 08:37:55 pm »
Thank God the drugs weren't right....life is worth living again! Keep moving forward➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️
 anyway you can! It will get better!! :thumbsup:

[...]
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #62 on: October 27, 2018, 11:56:08 pm »
Thank God the drugs weren't right....life is worth living again! Keep moving forward➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️
 anyway you can! It will get better!! :thumbsup:

[...]

Always good to hear from you [...]. Glad you are loving life again :)

[Buddie]

« Reply #63 on: November 13, 2018, 01:50:30 am »
For those that PM me....
Yes it does end. The akathasia, the chemical anxiety, the depression, the insomnia, the uncontrollable thoughts. You will be able to think again without your mind racing. You will sit peacefully and not even have a thought. I know it doesn't seem possible for many of you right now.....but I was there. I wanted to die. I didn't want to go on either. But thank God there is [...].
SURVIVE FOR ONE MORE MOMENT.
Then another....and they add up and one day you'll be amazed. You will laugh and love again.

🌷❤
[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #64 on: November 13, 2018, 02:04:28 am »
For those that PM me....
Yes it does end. The akathasia, the chemical anxiety, the depression, the insomnia, the uncontrollable thoughts. You will be able to think again without your mind racing. You will sit peacefully and not even have a thought. I know it doesn't seem possible for many of you right now.....but I was there. I wanted to die. I didn't want to go on either. But thank God there is [...].
SURVIVE FOR ONE MORE MOMENT.
Then another....and they add up and one day you'll be amazed. You will laugh and love again.

🌷❤
[...]

I wish this post would pop up automatically every few weeks.  So many need to hear it, including me.
This post addresses so many of our fears and you [...] give us the answer to those fears.  We will heal.  Than you so much.  [...] 💜☮️🙏

[Buddie]

« Reply #65 on: November 24, 2018, 03:09:03 am »
Happy Thanksgiving to all the buddies,
[...] you are seeing some progress in your journey my friends. I played golf with my 7 year old grandson 2 days ago and it was awesome. My score wasn't phenomenal but my mind was. So nice to be able to have MY MIND back, as during the throws of this drug I had no control over my own thoughts. Thanksgiving yesterday, 3 years to the day I got out of the psych hospital....what a blessing to be past that HELL. Had a great day with family, and played football with my kids and grandkids. 3 years ago I wanted to die, I prayed for it daily. I'm 61 now and I told my wife I think I'm going to live till 112! Wow what a difference getting away from the drugs and having [...] again!
I [...] you all have some [...], it changes everything. Don't quit! You can do it, I never thought it was possible!

Prayers to you all, ❤
[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #66 on: November 24, 2018, 09:40:28 am »
This is such an inspiring success story, I can relate to  much of your experience. To laugh and love again would be amazing, never will I take such things for granted again!  Wishing you all the  best, I have no doubt you are cherishing every moment of life, thanks for the messages of [...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #67 on: November 24, 2018, 12:10:19 pm »
Happy Thanksgiving to all the buddies,
[...] you are seeing some progress in your journey my friends. I played golf with my 7 year old grandson 2 days ago and it was awesome. My score wasn't phenomenal but my mind was. So nice to be able to have MY MIND back, as during the throws of this drug I had no control over my own thoughts. Thanksgiving yesterday, 3 years to the day I got out of the psych hospital....what a blessing to be past that HELL. Had a great day with family, and played football with my kids and grandkids. 3 years ago I wanted to die, I prayed for it daily. I'm 61 now and I told my wife I think I'm going to live till 112! Wow what a difference getting away from the drugs and having [...] again!
I [...] you all have some [...], it changes everything. Don't quit! You can do it, I never thought it was possible!

Prayers to you all, ❤
[...]

;) oh it sounds like a perfect weekend, so happy for you [...] and great message for all, [...]!   Love, [...] ☮️🙏💜

[Buddie]

« Reply #68 on: November 24, 2018, 09:12:45 pm »
Hello [...],
Thank you so much for taking time to let us know how your new and well deserved life is treating you since you posted  your success story. I am so very happy that you are enjoying your time with your family
especially with your grandchildren. I, myself, have four grandchildren ages 20 months to 16 years old, and miss spending time with them a lot. Hoping and praying that I will get through where you are now but I have to be patient and remind myself that I will also recover my normal life back given the right amount of time for full healing. Your post today gives me so much [...]. So very inspiring and encouraging post B Srtong!

May you and your family’ s life continue to be filled with joy, peace, love and wellness!

Blessings!
[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #69 on: December 15, 2018, 03:49:21 am »
Just remember.....if you don't quit, you can't lose!!!!
SURVIVE!!! ,You don't have a choice! If you survive IT WILL GET BETTER!

:thumbsup:
[...]