Did anyone see the article about rapper Eminem on people.com today?

[ca...]

It was about him getting off of valium and other drugs he was on. I wonder how many mgs of valium he was taking and for how long. I also wonder if he still has symptoms?

Hi,

I am not a fan of Eminem......but I have heard people mention that he glorified the use of benzos in his music.....is any of that true?

TC

I believe he did previously but from what I understand he took a year off and kind of became a recluse and got off of everything, the benzos (valium), ambien, etc. So he is clean now. It would be great if he would come out and talk about how the withdrawal went and if he still has any symptoms.

I believe he did previously but from what I understand he took a year off and kind of became a recluse and got off of everything, the benzos (valium), ambien, etc. So he is clean now. It would be great if he would come out and talk about how the withdrawal went and if he still has any symptoms.

I will admit to owning the first Eminem Cd..and I think the second..then his act sort of wore thin for me..and I think I just got older..hehehe....

But...

He could reach alot of people..who look up to him....if he would come clean....I agree....

TC

The song he sings about Valium is called *My Mom*

I think she put the dope in his food when he was a kid to keep him...mellow.