October-December 2017 Jump Club

[id...]

This is a thread for those who jumped around Oct-Dec 2017.

I jumped November 3, 2017.

Now in a bad wave. 3 days ago I started naturopathic treatment for mycoplasma, babesia/Lyme. Hard to believe that I'm still bed bound almost 10 months out, so I'm trying everything to get me back to at least somewhat functional.

How are you doing?

• 4 weeks later...

I am new to this forum.

I jumped in end of Oct. 2017, almost 11 month out now.

I CTed from Xanax and Celexa. 

My month 8-9 were ok.  With some self pushing,  I went to parties, eatting outs and shopping.

However, from 2 weeks ago, I have been having a long bad wave.  Hope it is part of the healing and will be away soon.

How are you now?

Hi Sundance,

Wow, seems like you were doing decent month 8-9. I am sorry you are in a wave :(

I am still bed bound. The naturopathic treatment didn't agree with me. Got me even more depressed and confused.

I feel like I am slowly dying.

• 5 months later...

Thought I would try to resuscitate this thread.......Oct11,2017 for me and still so sick.

I am sorry you are still sick :( What were you taking and how did you taper?

I am still mostly homebound, unable to drive.

• 3 weeks later...

Thought I would try to resuscitate this thread.......Oct11,2017 for me and still so sick.

I am sorry you are still sick :( What were you taking and how did you taper?

I am still mostly homebound, unable to drive.

I had a brief hate/hate relationship with some ADs and benzos because my Doctor is as thick as two bricks. CT all drugs.

Can not believe how disabled and non-functioning and sick I still am. Yes, home bound as well.

Torment, torture and horror.

I am so sorry, PSVT! I understand the frustration. I wish there was something I magical way to feel better already.

• 1 month later...

I am so sorry, PSVT! I understand the frustration. I wish there was something I magical way to feel better already.

Thanks ideal.

Longer this goes on the more frustrating it becomes. How can any "civilian" believe the gravity of this crap when I can't even believe it myself, and I'm going through it!

PSVT, how are you feeling now? Any improvement?

I have had some temporary relief moments that I guess people would call Windows but they only last a few hours and not symptom free just lower intensity. Zero, improvement in baseline though.everyday I still feel like I'm walking through quicksand both mentally and physically.

Never in my wildest dreams!